Fly Fusion Forums

Official Canucks 2008/2046 Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Oilers fan dude! Pssft! But it's time a Canadian team brings the cup back..

As for Mason Raymond.. he's no actor. He's one of the few guys on BOTH teams who is playing good, clean, hard hockey.. no diving, and no dirty crap.

in my eye , no such thing as a canadian team anymore in the NHL , teams made up of players from all over the world , last time i seen a canadian team play was in Feb 2010 and they won gold medal

everyone has teams they like and cheer for , and teams they hate

sad to see that raymond get hurt , worse then it looked when you see him walking with help off the ice , just hate it when someone gets hurt like he did , it was not a dirty hit , and no intentions to injure was the call , ref standing 10 ft from the play ,

Bahaha just bring out the cup at the end of the second period.

might as well bring it out now as Boston is going to be carrying it around anyway in another 20 mins , 3-0

the pain is already in them knuckleheads eyes , you can see it , they lost the cup on home ice and even worse taking another licking , couldn't happen to a better team ,

watch them fans destroy downtown after ,

20 mins left and the best team will be crowned the stanley cup champions , the sipping on the whiskey is so easy tonight

oh Ricky R where are you , how's them girly sweads feeling now , 4-0 was a good enough licking for a game 7 , left allot of canucks fans in pain , the healing process starts now for them and they won't live this one down easy , what more could we as Boston fans ask for , win it on the canucks home ice in game 7 , the better team won it

the funny thing today on the radio , i heard the captain of the canucks being ask about tonights game , he said it is going to be enjoyable , wonder how he enjoyed it now , so glad that pansy didn't get his hands on the cup

i just finished that fine bottle of whiskey from the last bet we had between team USA and Canada Rick , and i'm looking so forward to this new bottle from you , please write on the bottle for me so i can keep them in order , much sweeter tasting knowing it came from a big ol texan who loves them swead's

it's all in fun and about time Boston won the cup again

Yup, Boston was definitely the better team last night, and Boston Fans were much more civilized than those Vancouver citizens. Such a childish act. I can not for the life of me understand what they hoped to achieve by rioting after the game. It does not allow Vancouver to win over anymore fans that's for sure. There is cheering for your team but this was just plain idiotic behavior.

That was so good, almost as good as the Flames winning lol! Vancouver is an embarrassment to Canada, why can them and montreal fans just be like other normal people? Win or lose they are a bunch of dumbasses. So glad Ferrence got his cup, still pissed we traded him away. To do it without savy or horts in the lineup was huge. If the Sedins were canadian they ight have won, their lack of toughness and grit really showed through in the playoffs.....minus three lastnight phhhhh nice gaurantee lol! The sedin sisters make me want to puke and I cant wait until someone splits these two wierdo's up! A far as Im concerned the cup is finally back in canada atta go guys. My son and I picked the Bruins before the playoffs started because the Flames pooped there pants all year!

Yup, Boston was definitely the better team last night, and Boston Fans were much more civilized than those Vancouver citizens. Such a childish act. I can not for the life of me understand what they hoped to achieve by rioting after the game. It does not allow Vancouver to win over anymore fans that's for sure. There is cheering for your team but this was just plain idiotic behavior.

Civilized is a word that does not exsist in Vancouver!

....the sedin line was -11 on the night - thelma and louise are softies and always will be.....thomas was invincible.....luongo average at best.....kesler a non-factor.....good work bruins.....now if only the damn rain would stop all would be well.....

them crazy sore loser fans in van don't deserve a team after last night , can't say it was a small hand full of thugs , i watched it on TV till 1 in the morning , i'd say half were wearing the canucks jerseys so i have no respect for what i seen ,

even at the end of the game booing betman in the house , they were all canucks fans booing , i don't much like him also , but when he started to speak and give out the MVP award they could of shut up for a 2 mins and showed some respect , and they just carried on when he started to speak on how well the bruins did to get the cup and handed the cup to the captain of the 2010/11 Stanley Cup Champions , just a whole bunch or sore losers , tough to take a licking in game 7 on home ice , no one hurts more inside then the players of the canucks for losing , they showed some respect and kept civil for the new champions

the NHL has the power to give a team to a city , and they have the power to take it away , if i was betman i'd pull that team and give it to a city that deserves it , this is like the 3'rd time i think that they have gone stupid with destroying the city , shame shame on them , they sure looked good in the eyes of the whole world

the series was the canucks to lose , oh they were so high and mighty , only trouble they lost sight of what was at the end of the tunnel , some will blame it on the canucks goalie , i see it the other way , yes he should of kept his mouth shut , but he was good all season and when he played at home he was good , in boston it was another story and in my eyes it was the players fault for giving up , the captain of the canucks is a bum , and is a disgrace to be wearing that C , they should strip it from him and send him packing with his bags , he's no leader , just a pansy who scored some goals , just not any while playing the most important series of the playoffs

send them twins packing as to me that was the breakdown at the very start , give that C to the canuck player who gave it all , even when hurt he never stopped trying to win , he played every shift for the canucks ,'' Kesler '' you could see the tears rolling down his eyes at the end of the game , i felt sorry for him ,

the best team won as they played like a team and had a captain who set the example and lead like a leader should , they had the better goalie and they never gave up one second till it was all over , now they can spend the summer relaxing and taking that cup back to boston and have a big parade while Vancouver cleans up the mess they left behind last night ,

....the sedin line was -11 on the night - thelma and louise are softies and always will be.....thomas was invincible.....luongo average at best.....kesler a non-factor.....good work bruins.....now if only the damn rain would stop all would be well.....

have to agree man, the alien brothers didn't show up.......WOW what a surprise!!!!!! Good on ya Boston!!!!!!

oh Ricky R where are you , how's them girly sweads feeling now , 4-0 was a good enough licking for a game 7 , left allot of canucks fans in pain , the healing process starts now for them and they won't live this one down easy , what more could we as Boston fans ask for , win it on the canucks home ice in game 7 , the better team won it

the funny thing today on the radio , i heard the captain of the canucks being ask about tonights game , he said it is going to be enjoyable , wonder how he enjoyed it now , so glad that pansy didn't get his hands on the cup

i just finished that fine bottle of whiskey from the last bet we had between team USA and Canada Rick , and i'm looking so forward to this new bottle from you , please write on the bottle for me so i can keep them in order , much sweeter tasting knowing it came from a big ol texan who loves them swead's

it's all in fun and about time Boston won the cup again

Blah, blah.

I've listened to the "soft European" rhetoricf or so long now. I got to see one reputation put where it belongs in basketball this year, but after he had to endure years of crap about being soft. I love redemption stories, so given the same set of circumstances, I'll pull for the same team again.

Funny thing is I've really cheered for Boston all year. Same reason, Tim Thomas redemption. I'm really very happy for him. Just as happy as I'll be for the Swedes when they win one. But also cuz I think it will be funny to watch all the "tough" hockey fans commence the hand wringing. And really, who were the leaders of Boston? Aren't they fairly loaded with Euro's as well? I don't think Chara is from Saskatchewan is he?

And you'll get your damn whiskey. Probably.

And in closing, the riots have nothing to do with sports. LA has rioted, Detroit, Montreal, etc, etc. It's never the fans, really. Just a bunch of losers looking for an excuse to trash stuff.

Blah, blah.

I've listened to the "soft European" rhetoricf or so long now. I got to see one reputation put where it belongs in basketball this year, but after he had to endure years of crap about being soft. I love redemption stories, so given the same set of circumstances, I'll pull for the same team again.

Funny thing is I've really cheered for Boston all year. Same reason, Tim Thomas redemption. I'm really very happy for him. Just as happy as I'll be for the Swedes when they win one. But also cuz I think it will be funny to watch all the "tough" hockey fans commence the hand wringing. And really, who were the leaders of Boston? Aren't they fairly loaded with Euro's as well? I don't think Chara is from Saskatchewan is he?

And you'll get your damn whiskey. Probably.

And in closing, the riots have nothing to do with sports. LA has rioted, Detroit, Montreal, etc, etc. It's never the fans, really. Just a bunch of losers looking for an excuse to trash stuff.

oh how i'm going to savour that whiskey coming from you Ricky , i'll give you a chance to win it back next year with some luck , ha ha , and your correct Chara is not from Sask ,

you might also want to send some flowers to them girly pansy swedes today rick and tell em just how you feel inside , ha ha

lets get out for a fish ricky so i can rub it in some more , i'll bring you a canadian timmies coffee