Fly Fusion Forums

Coffee And Egg Nog....

Ran out of cream this morn....Kids drank the last of the milk before school....Lookin through the fridge I seen the Egg Nog, mixed er in the Coffee and not to bad....To early for the Spiced Rum to be mixed in, but it did cross my mind...LOL...Just thought Idd share in case someone else runs out this Holiday season.... :drinked:

Happy Holidays...Jeff...

Ah Shi*....Forgot to buy cream Today....Might have to get the Baileys and Nog mixed together in the morn....Perhaps a little Rum too, for good measure???...LOL....Heck, its Christmas, and most my Xmas Shopping got done today!!...

Cheers...Jeff...

Eggnog's also good in french toast. Replace the milk with it.

4 slices firm bread (that kleenex bread just falls apart)

1 beaten egg

1/3 cup eggnog

whisk the egg and eggnog together. soak a slice in the mixture and fry in butter. If you're lazy you can soak all four slices at once and just leave them in til the stuff is soaked up.

Guest RedWiggler
black is the only way to drink coffee. everything else is just a hot milkshake with coffee flavor.

Agreed, though Baileys and Coffee is a nice winter drink.

Horton's Coffee is crap when Black (my opinion).....But what is it about a double double that makes it taste good????....Its either the sugar or the cream that they use....Im thinkin....Doubt its real cream....Anyone know???

Cheers...Jeff..

Horton's Coffee is crap when Black (my opinion).....But what is it about a double double that makes it taste good????....Its either the sugar or the cream that they use....Im thinkin....Doubt its real cream....Anyone know???

Cheers...Jeff..

I've heard a few different people say that it's the cream for sure.. noone seems to know what exactly is in it though. Heroin perhaps? :P