Fly Fusion Forums

Aha Yup Yup, Happy Camper Now

Taco

Dear Abby,

My wife just threatened me with physical violence if I bought any more stuff on Ebay. Her exact words were "I kill ya if I find any more PayPal receipts"

Do you think I should tell her about my 3 purchases in the last week including the rod above? I'm really not that worried about it because the doghouse is quite comfortable. My only real cause for concern is the new life insurance policy she recently took out on me. I really have no idea what she's carrying on about because I only have 9 fiberglass rods and a similar number of graphite ones, plus I have recently taken steps to pair down my collection.

Do I have any cause for concern??

Perplexed In Claresholm

i think it really just comes down to who can run faster... you or your wife?

Oh I still can outrun the old girl but she's sneaky, I think it's her La Cosa Nostra blood, her grandfather was associated somehow with the more famous Pass rumrunner back in the day

Remember this!! Poof..yer a goner.

Nice rod BTW....I gt some old glass here somewhere.

The Doghouse

Sorry Clive our dog house ain't like that. I know, I've been in it often enough

Wow....Merry Christmas to you! That old stuff is lost on me - I like the shiny new stuff. But I'd love to give her a go sometime. I could provide you some tips to keep you out of the doghouse if you would be willing LOL

Here's a freebie - random foreplay with no strings. You'll be EBAYing through to New Year's.

Nice purchase.

Now Taco:

If you just drove down the block i could keep ur rod and keep you out of the dog house. I like your idea of the trailer for storage. $10.95 hell ill keep your ff stuff in my house.

Sweet rod, can you single spey with that?

Might be a setup for daisy. :ridemcowboy:

Cuttbow

Now Taco:

If you just drove down the block i could keep ur rod and keep you out of the dog house. I like your idea of the trailer for storage. $10.95 hell ill keep your ff stuff in my house.

Sweet rod, can you single spey with that?

Might be a setup for daisy. :ridemcowboy:

Cuttbow

Yo Cuttbow, single spey? yeah but only about 10x rod length.

Just noticed your location, you living over there in the acreages w/the rest of Claresholm's upper crust and my little brother? I myself reside in the lower rent part of town and only allowed over there to visit on occasion.

Yo Cuttbow, single spey? yeah but only about 10x rod length.

Just noticed your location, you living over there in the acreages w/the rest of Claresholm's upper crust and my little brother? I myself reside in the lower rent part of town and only allowed over there to visit on occasion.

No im just holed up in the poo downtown district. Too many rods, cant afford the upper crust district.