Fly Fusion Forums

Which Famous Actor Would You Most Want To Hang Out With For An Afternoon?

Guest Sundancefisher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You call that acting?? Come on... Seriously?

Jayhad... Tommy Chong, good call! However, I think I'll have to say Kevin Smith, the guy is brilliant AND hilarious!!

l think she might be jealous of the guns...hahaha

Whats acting anyway they are all following a script and have to get it right in the directors eye or it doesnt get filmed for the movie... Acting to me would be a live script where there is no room for mistakes and its all created as they go.

Why wouldnt you want both cheech and chong and a big bag of ....

I was thinking either Nick Cage or Bruce Willis cause they are both bad asses, but hanging with Mel Gibson would be sweet cause he has gone completely Crazy! As for chicks, I'd have to go with pre-pregnant Jessica Alba or Smallville's Kristin Kreuk....HOT :eek:

OK Dave....I'll take the Edison Twins if I can counter that with dinner with Ron Jeremy. I'll bet he's got a million and one stories that can make me forget about my afternoon with the Virgin Twins.

Dinner with the Hedgehog. Yuck!

The virgin twins? BBT and SJW?

pam= BAYWATCH, Tool Time, and some other show where shes a investigator and is as dumb as the day is long but easy on the eyes.

RDev, I'm well aware of Pammie's body.....

...of work. ;)

But, calling her an "actor" is using the term VERY loosely; which, coincidentally, is the same way Pam's been

used by every second heavily tattooed loser/rocker in the U S of A.

Guest KnottyGirl
l think she might be jealous of the guns...hahaha

Yeah... that's it... I'm jealous of the guns. I wish every guy would look at me and only see a massive pair of boobs, wouldn't that be swell? Then nobody would notice how crappy I am at what I do, because they're blinded by my ridiculously huge fake rack.

I guess it works for her though, look how many of you guys would choose to spend the day with her! haha

Yeah... that's it... I'm jealous of the guns. I wish every guy would look at me and only see a massive pair of boobs, wouldn't that be swell? Then nobody would notice how crappy I am at what I do, because they're blinded by my ridiculously huge fake rack.

I guess it works for her though, look how many of you guys would choose to spend the day with her! haha

KnottyGirl,

I'd much rather spend the day with you fishing than one second with Pammy. I've seen the company she keeps and gotta say, not interested. I don't think you can wash that off.

Now if you had a huge fake rack........

So big rack + fly fish's + small iq= will you marry me... just kiddin Knottygirl no hard feelins

Guest KnottyGirl
KnottyGirl,

I'd much rather spend the day with you fishing than one second with Pammy. I've seen the company she keeps and gotta say, not interested. I don't think you can wash that off.

Now if you had a huge fake rack........

Awww, thanks rickr! Good to know you and your stache prefer class over guns... no harm in having a little of both though. :D

Guest Sundancefisher
Awww, thanks rickr! Good to know you and your stache prefer class over guns... no harm in having a little of both though. :D

Any choice on picking pre VD Pamela like some asked for pre pregnant Alba?

Then at least she goes from a 0 to a 5 on the ratings scale.

i know i'm going to be dating myself here...but i'd hafta go with diana rigg - the original mrs. emma peel on the avengers tv show.

something about a karate chick in leather jumpsuits beating up the baddies left an impression on me as a wee lad.

she was smart, cool, and the real bonus is, she's a self-described 'fly-fishing tart'.

i dunno how she'd look in the jumpsuit at 70 though. waders probably better.

i know i'm going to be dating myself here...but i'd hafta go with diana rigg - the original mrs. emma peel on the avengers tv show.

something about a karate chick in leather jumpsuits beating up the baddies left an impression on me as a wee lad.

she was smart, cool, and the real bonus is, she's a self-described 'fly-fishing tart'.

i dunno how she'd look in the jumpsuit at 70 though. waders probably better.

Speaking still having it at 70 ; I saw the other night on some show that Tina Turner is still putting on shows at 69 and still looks pretty good.

Guest Sundancefisher
Speaking still having it at 70 ; I saw the other night on some show that Tina Turner is still putting on shows at 69 and still looks pretty good.

Seriously? Tina Turner? Whats love got to do with it?

She had killer legs that was for sure...

:-)