Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know man, losing to Pheonix isnt that bad. They have been playing good lately and as things sit right now they are in the playoffs. Colorado on the other hand, man what a bad loss for us no excuses there.

Yeah man, Phoenix is playing some great hockey right now. Gretzky's really turned that team around. Of course, getting Jokinen and Bryzgalov hasn't hurt them any either......

Uhhhhhhhhhh .......gonna go ahead and get you guys to resume the hockey bitchfest for the two other threads already reserved for it. That'd be great, thanks. :whoot:

I have done countless searches and still come up empty....Wheres the thread related to the Canucks (aside from all the bashing in the "other two" threads........... :captn::

The Shack Nasties Strike again....

I haven't had time to wet a line for a few months because I've been too busy up here in Fort McMurray working, but I've been able to forget about fishing for the most part as time has gone by. I pretty much settled into the fact I will most likely have to wait 'til Spring....Oh well, so be it.

I decided to help a friend and hired him last week. He started today.

He's been on the job for half a day and all he does is talk Fishing, Fishing, Fishing....Just when you think he's finished, back to the topic of fishing he goes! Now, thanks to him, I can't even concentrate on my work because I just want to hit the River!

Apparently, he's known as the "Bow River Ninja" or "Jedi" or something like that. He seems to know what he's talking about, but being so young, how could he really? I'll see over time if he's all talk or not. Maybe even spend a day on the water with him if I get a chance to see first hand. I'll let you know of my findings.

I needed a break from the fishing talk, so I just sent him on a Bogus Delivery off site for awhile.

I can see this Kid's gonna cost me...Already lookin' at the Calender to see which days I can take off to go fishing.

Oh, and to go along with the problems he's already caused by distracting me from my work, his first day on the job, he booked the weekend off to go to some "Fishing Show" in Calgary this weekend! Must be nice....

Crazy Ass Long Hair Punk Kid.....Welcome to Fort Mac Max, good Luck.

You're telling me Jeffro, last I checked this was the shacknasties thread though. Only 5 months to go!

Aside from being nastied right the shack up I don't have much to look forward to but work, which further extends the shack nasty cycle for me.

Maybe FFC could purchase a B&B in the pass and let it serve as a retreat for those fellow flyfishers with Shack Nasty Syndrome (SNS).

Aside from being nastied right the shack up I don't have much to look forward to but work, which further extends the shack nasty cycle for me.

Maybe FFC could purchase a B&B in the pass and let it serve as a retreat for those fellow flyfishers with Shack Nasty Syndrome (SNS).

There has to be some bridges you bow folks can hold up under until you get over this nasty affliction..

Don't come down here and "Harsh My Mellow" with your SNS.....

Dave I have some rotten carcasses that I will dispose of in your mailbox for when you get back.......and may a bird *hit on you while your sunburning on the beach.......

Ray the SNS has made its way south already. I'm only 15 mi away and I've been through leth a few times this week leaving a trail of SNS taint for all those with too much free time

Guest RedWiggler

As much as I dont like Kipper as our goalie, that was a long time ago. He wasnt a 3rd stringer either he was like about 6th best in there organization so were more than willing to give him away for nothing. In Kippers defence, since then he has made it to the Stanley Cup finals and won a Vezzina.

Have you ever heard of the 'Flying Dutchman'?! Cause I can give that a new meaning for ya..

PS - have people forgotten the title of this thread or what? :)

have people forgotten the title of this thread or what?

Dave I have some rotten carcasses that I will dispose of in your mailbox for when you get back.......and may a bird *hit on you while your sunburning on the beach.......

Ray the SNS has made its way south already. I'm only 15 mi away and I've been through leth a few times this week leaving a trail of SNS taint for all those with too much free time

Well FU very much, and you not left you Taint but the damn cold as well... :$*%&: