Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ain't that the truth. Some people think just cuz they got big 4x4's that they can drive in anything. News flash....if I had a Smart Car, I'd drive better than Devlin - even after 12 beers. And I don't drink beer.

Actually - I just wanted to bitch about the guy driving the big 3/4 ton on the Deerfoot today who weaved in and out of traffic going 50 k/hour just because he thought his big truck could. Those are the guys who cause accidents and who will be found in a ditch. Where's the cops when you need them.

Ain't that the truth. Some people think just cuz they got big 4x4's that they can drive in anything. News flash....if I had a Smart Car, I'd drive better than Devlin - even after 12 beers. And I don't drink beer.

Actually - I just wanted to bitch about the guy driving the big 3/4 ton on the Deerfoot today who weaved in and out of traffic going 50 k/hour just because he thought his big truck could. Those are the guys who cause accidents and who will be found in a ditch. Where's the cops when you need them.

Probably pulling people over for doing u-turns when there's no traffic in sight.

Wife picked me up today at the Heritage Dr. C-Train station.. she made the mistake of pulling in to the "buses only" section. So she stops and we quickly switch spots.. meanwhile this bus driver comes driving in, blares the horn at us, and then proceeds to angle the bus across in front of us. Every time I tried to drive around, she drove forward a bit so I couldn't.

For shite sakes woman! The wife made a mistake! Is it really necessary to proceed to block us so we can't get out of there?! Especially while there's customers standing there in a frickin blizzard waiting for you to come pick them up?

What a childish display! I wanted to talk to her but my wife wouldn't let me...

Guest RedWiggler

I would like to propose to the government the idea of a seasonal drivers license. There is no way 75% of the people that drive in the summer should be out there on the roads in the winter NO F$%^ING WAY!!!!!!!!!! I was behind a women last night, she was driving a Chevy Blazer 4x4 (piece of crap) we were headed east on Southland drive towards Braeside and Cedarbrae. I kept thinking to myslef "is this person drunk" why wont they go any faster than 5km, almost coming to a complete stop here and there. I finally had a chance to move up beside her (it ended up being a woman) to pass. She was up over the steering wheel, standing on the gas spinning her back tires going up a hill and just not going anywere. the problem became obvious SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT HER TRUCK INTO 4 WHEEL DRIVE. She cost me an hour of my life because she did not know how to put her 4x4 into 4x4, classic example as to why some people should be allowed to drive in the winter. It takes 1 stupid person that cant operate there vehicle to cause mayhem out there in this kind of weather. Personall I enjoy driving in this kind of weather, its fun for me, I like to 4x4. Its like rain in the summer, as soon as percipitation starts to fall from the sky people start driving into each other WTF IS UP WITH THAT...............F%%%^^^**&(&)&()&CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: LEARN HOW TO DRIVE OR STAY THE F%CK HOME. :angry:

I would rather try to convince BUMHURT that making fun of kids with Down Syndrome is not comparable to being FAT. Remember folks, for the most part being fat is a choice, being born with Down Syndrome IS NOT and IS NOT comparable on any level, EVER. I can make fat jokes because I am a fat person. So go blow FATTY LOLOLOL!!!!!

I would rather try to convince BUMHURT that making fun of kids with Down Syndrome is not comparable to being FAT. Remember folks, for the most part being fat is a choice, being born with Down Syndrome IS NOT and IS NOT comparable on any level, EVER. I can make fat jokes because I am a fat person. So go blow FATTY LOLOLOL!!!!!

retard_ninja.jpg

Guest RedWiggler
retard_ninja.jpg

Your a sick individual dude, KARMA is going to kick you square in the nuts some day man. You need a reality check sooner than later. You are either young or really imature eh!!!

Guest RedWiggler

What a joke, someone says the word gay and 1000 people come flying here defending it like its right or something. Then when someone (ME) tries to defend kids with Down Syndrome I basically get run out of here. Can someone tell me where the RIGHT in all of this is???? Please I would like a mature adult to explain to me how making fun of kids with Down Syndrome is fun and acceptable but making a gay joke gets frowned upon. I posted a gay joke few months back and it was removed promptly from the website, when I inquired as to why it was removed Pacres informed me that within 5 minutes he had so many complaints about it that he had to remove it. Now in the shack nasties thread you still cant make gay jokes but some how Retarded kids are fair game. Someone make me understand how this is right and or acceptable by most of you? Seems to me that this is either a popularity contest or alot of you have there morals all mixed up or maybe your head is on backwards or maybe a good portion of you are really gay, I dont know but something is seriously wrong around here when Kids with DS are the but of your jokes.

He's just really really dumb.

Dumb

1. lacking the power of speech (often offensive when applied to humans): a dumb animal.

2. temporarily unable to speak: dumb with astonishment.

3. refraining from any or much speech; silent.

4. made, done, etc., without speech.

5. lacking some usual property, characteristic, etc.

6. performed in pantomime; mimed.

7. Computers. pertaining to the inability to do processing locally: A dumb terminal can input, output, and display data, but cannot process it. Compare intelligent (def. 4).

8. Nautical. a. (of a barge) without means of propulsion.

b. (of any craft) without means of propulsion, steering, or signaling.