Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once again, Weedy, you seem to be able to read the words but fail to understand the meaning. The message was that I find it humourous that people make fun of George Bush's intelligence, when in reality he is more intelligent than 90% of the population. You read that but somehow translate it to - he believes that George Bush makes a good President of the United States because he has an IQ of 125. So off you go to google someone with the same IQ and suggest he could be president. Maybe you should spend the winter working on your reading comprehension.

:clapping: I applaud you in your manipulative attempt to have people believe what you have stated above.

My interpretation of your post is quite the opposite of what you have stated above. If you had understood the sarcasm and ridicule in my post, and not intentionally tried to come up with an absurd conclusion as to what I believed, you would have realized I was comparing George Bush’s IQ to that of a washed up alcoholic bum musician who obviously would not make a good President. But somehow you have taken this and concluded that I believe you think that George Bush makes a good President of the United States because he has an IQ of 125. Nice, as you would say, “translation” rehsifylf.

In reality it’s an interesting and comical fact that they have the same IQ, nothing more.

Maybe you should spend the winter working on your writing skills so all of your responses don’t come out sounding manipulative and narcissistic. <--poke--<

Shack nasties multiply rapidly while sitting in an airport....2 more days till i'm on that certain river

if you went earlier in the season you wouldnt have to settle for double stripped boots. bet you dont catch any chromers.

Wasn't that you max who waked me out on wednesday? You should really take some driving lessons ...

that wasnt max driving, it was me. got a problem with that. It is legal! I think I am very diplomatic on where when and how I drive my boat. But maybe I should really say f--k it and drive like the ***hole you all think i am. you think that was a wake! keep it up.

Dutchie I believe I had an interesting talk with you on the river the other day. Remember? I do!

Dear Shack Nasties,

Dropped the ball again....This should have been the first official thread started on the Board way back when you started this page!

The Bow River sucked for the last month even though everyone feels the need to Bull *hit and say it is fishing great. I am busy working and can't fish, so I know it must have sucked!

Then, I get a message from Max looking for work, so I take the time out of my very busy schedule to actually create a nice, cushy, sweet ass, high paying job with long term "Career" potential. When I finally get a hold of him, Some other jack ass already scooped him up and gave him some "Scab", "Non-Union" low paying, "No Pension" Bull *hit job with limited potential for long term profitability....Try to help a Brutha out and that's what I get I guess. Is it wrong to make up jobs for people just to have someone to talk fishing with? I thought not!

As for the rest of the "Tako" wanna-be's here....Dare to dream. You might want to pick more attainable goals.

Birchy...You think you're so F@*kin' Funny, well you're not! Okay, maybe a little...

Lynn and Rick....Why don't you two just set it up, get the hotel room and get it over with. Are you guys the only two here that don't see it? (We won't tell anyone, trust us)

Lastly, it looks like I got away with yet another season without getting caught fishing without a license....Although I'll probably take one more shot at getting caught while fishing the Bow near Edworthy Park next weekend.

that wasn't max driving, it was me. got a problem with that. It is legal! I think I am very diplomatic on where when and how I drive my boat. But maybe I should really say f--k it and drive like the ***hole you all think i am. you think that was a wake! keep it up.

Ahh thats you driving that tin can made out of recycled sunfires ,i challenge you to a donut competition ,since you like to do that sort of thing .

:clapping: I applaud you in your manipulative attempt to have people believe what you have stated above.

My interpretation of your post is quite the opposite of what you have stated above. If you had understood the sarcasm and ridicule in my post, and not intentionally tried to come up with an absurd conclusion as to what I believed, you would have realized I was comparing George Bush’s IQ to that of a washed up alcoholic bum musician who obviously would not make a good President. But somehow you have taken this and concluded that I believe you think that George Bush makes a good President of the United States because he has an IQ of 125. Nice, as you would say, “translation” rehsifylf.

In reality it’s an interesting and comical fact that they have the same IQ, nothing more.

Maybe you should spend the winter working on your writing skills so all of your responses don’t come out sounding manipulative and narcissistic. <--poke--<

LMAO. You wound a little tight or what?

LMAO. You wound a little tight or what?

I thought you would like it. ;)

From now on, if you're going to post in this thread, maybe try coming up with something a little more thoughtful as opposed to wasting everyone's time with the type of dribble in your last post. After all, this thread has to last till the Spring thaw.

brett that hurts meng that hurts! im going too tye flies and cry now

No problem Buddy...When that other job doesn't work out, let me know and We'll see what we can do.

Otherwise, I'll let you know how my mid-week Fishing and Skiing is going on my 7 days off every two weeks ^_^

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

We cant kill all the gays, if that happens the who is going to take my GF to all the shitty movies out there.

Thanks to gays i havent had to watch any musicales or romantic comedies in like 3 years. Thanks Gord.