Fly Fusion Forums

Here We Go Again....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part of that video was the redhead. But times stops for no-one:

post-1810-1221952080.jpg

Tawny Kitaen - probably best known for those smarmy Whitesnake videos and more recently for her stint on VH-1's The Surreal Life - has been charged with felony drug possession after sheriff's deputies said they found cocaine in her apartment.

Susan Kang Schroeder, a spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney's office. said Kitaen is scheduled to be arraigned on December 18 at Harbor Justice Center in Laguna Niguel.

Schroeder said on Tuesday that if Kitaen is convicted, her sentence could be as light as attending a drug diversion program or a much harsher sentence which would consist of up to three years in prison.

According to authorities, deputies responded to a request for a welfare check in May and found 15 grams of cocaine in Kitaen's San Juan Capistrano apartment. They also said her two children were home at the time and Kitaen had given deputies permission for the search.

It wasn't immediately known whether Kitaen had retained a lawyer.

The mug shot above was taken n 2002, when Kitaen was arrested on charges of spousal abuse. Her husband at the time, former Angels pitcher Chuck Finley and Kitaen got into a fight and Kitaen beat the hell out of the guy. Finley later dropped the charges after the couple divorced and Kitaen agreed to counseling.

anyway that's my 5 cents. On a side note, i'm willing to offer a give-away: I have a sasquatch in my deepfreeze in the basement and would be willing to let someone (preferrably someone with media connections) come take a look.

peace out.

brew

Um... no thanks. i allready have a mother-in-law. i wish i could keep her in the freezer.

Impressive first post........what part of BC you from Boy?

?? north/central alberta. just pointing out that the posts went off topic, like a lot i've read while lurking and figured i'd post my thoughts. thanks for jumping on me so fast and making me feel welcome.

sorry if i was out of line.

Guest Sundancefisher

Great video... I saw a pic I took of monger... He is older now :-) I think my wife would like you to pop over and do that with our recent vacation pics :-)

I must say I have not met anyone on this board that I did not like (common interest in fishing is a huge thing). This board lets people talk about fishing and chat with people about anything else.

I just hope people take the fun banter with the insights and advice and tips doled out in the way I am sure most people intend. In a spirit of fun, cooperative enjoyment of the sport and each others company...whether on line or while tossing a line.

Cheers

Sun

I try and stay away from any posts that get nasty (except people laying fish on rocks... SOMEONE's gotta be the "fish on rocks police"... I have lately been adding a few opinions here and there on heated topics. There seems to be more and more of them. Let's get back to some fish pics and reports.

Becuase TROLLING isn't fly fishing. :)

Guest Sundancefisher
I try and stay away from any posts that get nasty (except people laying fish on rocks... SOMEONE's gotta be the "fish on rocks police"... I have lately been adding a few opinions here and there on heated topics. There seems to be more and more of them. Let's get back to some fish pics and reports.

Becuase TROLLING isn't fly fishing. :)

Trolling is bad. Fun debate is not. If someone posts a topical discussion, either add your two cent or don't read at all. But...I totally agree that fishing is better. We should graph negative attitudes and trolls versus day and time of year to see if people just get cranky from lack of fishing :-)

Sun

Brett,

Don't quit.

Glenbow,

Come back. (I could add dozens of names here as well.

Look, these boards always go through this period. When it is small, we don't flame each other because we know each other, either through the board or in person. This board was way more fun when there was all the interplay between you guys, bobloblaw, weedy, esleech, SJW, taco, (change back to the original name buddy), lynnf, ladystrange, toolman, etc., etc. All that is mostly gone because they too often turn into bitch fests. I play a part in that as well as I can't seem to keep my mouth shut when I read someone who I think is being elitist, or narrow minded, or whatever. In reality, it probably isn't my place to point what I feel are their mistaken views. They are their views, not mine, and what does it truly matter if they are different than mine? That said, it can be fun-but in the end probably counter productive.

Anyway, though there will always be those who see the negative in everything, or at least feel the need to point out the negative, don't let it make you stop participating. Think of all the people you both have met and fished with because of this place. That truly trumps everything. I'm thinking of making a list of everyone I've fished with off this board, and those I want but haven't managed to do so yet. I fished this weekend with troutlover and a friend from work. I met Jared through the board. I've done 2 big trips with him, and countless short trips. Wouldn't trade that for anything. I've made 3 big trips with you Brett that were nothing short of fantastic (though 1 was very cold) and the day I spent with you Glenn (and kungfool and rocknbugs) I'll remember forever. I've learned how to fish from you guys, and toolman and maxwell (and troutslayer, and rocknbugs, and bigbadbrent, and bobloblaw, and countless others I can't think of right now) in person and a whole host of others by what they have posted on line. All because of this little website.

Don't quit. The terrorists win if you quit!

I was kidding of course.

I know. I assume my sarcasm always shines through. Maybe I should start using those stupid emoticon things.

Summers are WAY better here. As is the fishing.

I actually worked on an Oyster boat for a couple of winters. Money was OK, but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I hate everything about them, including eating them.

Hijack over.