Fly Fusion Forums

Some Bullie Pics...

beedhead

Spent the last 6 days fishin for Bulls...Run into a couple retired school teachers that I met at Bullshead this spring, we had a great time...Run into Dekkard a couple times, we had a great time as well...A good friend of mine met up with me for a couple days...Introduced him into a little bit of fly fishin...He had a hoot!!...Took Powder face trail back...WOW!...You Calgary folk are sure privileged to have such an awesome, huge playground just out your back doors!!!...Water level at the lakes is gettin up there and seemed to be coming up about 5-7 inched a day...All in all...It was an awesome trip!!!...

Cheers...Jeff.. :cheers:

124.jpg

Something wrong with my new camera....Once in a while she wont focus for love nor money...Takin it back...Just started doin it this trip...

131-1.jpg

My buddy with his first... :clap:

123.jpg

098.jpg

Not my spin rod in the back ground...LOL...My buddy's...He was switchin back and forth... :catch:

130.jpg

086.jpg

049-1.jpg

099.jpg

110.jpg

Sittin around...Bored...Waiting for my Daughters to come over :clapping: ....Thought I would share a few other senic pics from the trip...

Cheers...Jeff..

024-4.jpg

025-4.jpg

051-1.jpg

054-2.jpg

a little bit of supper...My little BBQ Crapped out...So fried aint too bad...LOL...

060-2.jpg

117.jpg

184.jpg

206.jpg

218.jpg

sick pics du! think i saw dekkard in whole sale a few days back buying the secret weapons too.... wasnt a tough guess once i saw the selection and heard if odd request for a peticular fly someone ties <--poke--< dope post and sick pics once again dude!

Thanx dudes...Prob goin back this week...Hey Bigbowtrout (nice talkin with ya).. Funny you ask about getin the rig back....The next day I had a bull on and it happened to dart by and pick it up on my existing rig...LOL... :clapping: ....Love these new emoticons....Hey SJW...Yup the Bull burgers are awesome...LOL... :kingswim: ....Max...I think ya met my other buddy at the shop when he was buyin the weapons...LOL...His name is Darrell, and is a great guy...He has bugged me for years to show him some tactics, and finally came out with me...He is one happy dude right now, he has put ample hrs on those lakes in the past with not alot of sucsess...

Cheers all...Jeff..