Fly Fusion Forums

Who's Moving?

Guest bigbadbrent

damnit didn't see this thread after i pm'd u back

Tanguay won't be moved unless he wants to, and he won't be going anywhere other then montreal if he does waive his clause, hopefully we'd get Ryder and picks, or Kovalev.

Forsberg will be back soon enough, my thoughts are that he's gonna go back to philly, or to vancouver

Blake will be moved

other then that, who knows

Sundin won't be moved unless the Leafs are definitely out of a playoff spot. He's too loyal to waive his no trade clause unless they're for sure a write off.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forsberg comes back to Colorado actually... although Philly and Vancouver are good bets too.

The other one I've been hearing quite a bit of is Dallas and Tampa.. Turco for St. Louis straight across.

The Oilers will definitely be selling. Tarnstrom will be gone. I hope Roloson is moved but who would be dumb enough to take on his contract, he's the highest paid back-up in the league. That link says Stoll could be moved and there's lots of rumours about that, but I really hope he's given one more year to prove himself. He has shown that he could become a good 2nd line center, or a great 3rd liner with future captaincy potential, at worst.

I'd love to see Hossa throw on a Nucks jersey. But I don't see the Nucks doing much or the Flames, though Iron Mike might look for Jokinen. I could see Sundin heading to the Ducks, for their pick(s). That way Burke has got his picks when he takes over as GM next year. We all know Burke loves that and he'll love the spotlight he'll receive when rolls into the T-Dot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigbadbrent

I dunno what we would send them for olli though, tanguay is not moving

Chicago looks like they're trying to completely rebuild. I wouldn't mind seeing havlat (though injury prone) or Lang

Brad Richards to Dallas and Brian Campbell to the Sharks..

The west is beefing up.. Calgary is going to have to make some moves!

(I'd say Edmonton too.. but I've written them off. Mathmatically they're still in the hunt.. realistically they're out.. Especially since they're in the Northwest Division.)