Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Unsanctioned Pancake Breakfast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm.....might be worth going to see if Taco REALLY is going to show up in the metropolis of Calgary.......

Ain't quite Bocephus comes to town, Lynny :P :P I drive through that sorry SOB more a month than I care to remember, I just get in the center lane and try not to lose my temper :huh:<_<:angry:

Can you believe my parents never found out about it until I told them years later. They didn't know about the fire truck incident either. ;)

Sorry Rickr, back to the pancake breakfast.

Yeah, like I could ever get on anyone about hijacking a post! Back when I was a much younger, much more single man my roommate and I (we had a nice big house) started having parties after the bars closed about once a month. After 3 or 4 parties, they got pretty out of control. My girlfriend at the time was a waitress at the bar we frequented. I had to wait for her to close before going to my house. On the last party, I got there about 1/2 hour after the party started. Had to park 2 blocks from my house and when I got in, there was a line to the keg. One was already gone. Anyway, I go to the front of the line and the dude manning the keg says "there's a line" I said "you know whose house this is?" "Some guys named Rick and Jim, and since I've met Jim, you must be Rick." I get the beer and realize out of maybe 100 people at my house, I know like 10. That was the end of the after closing parties. The cops suggested we stop as well!

Monger,

Bring that bleeping dog! Mine'll chase him all over.

OK, so here is the list of attendees. If you are planning on going and don't see your name, please let me know:

Taco

Maxwell

SanJuanWorm

Harps (and fiancee?)

Bigbadbrent

Ladystrange

cheeler (?)

bigbowtrout

lynnf (and sig other?)

monger

troutlover

Anyone else? weedy1, your only here Saturday, correct?

Guest bigbadbrent

Rick, i might even stop in, even if i have to be at the shop instead of the show....pancakes with you guys is fine by me before work..

See if i can find a tim hortons that won't be packed before hand and grab one of those 13 cup things..otherwise i'm just bringing my good looks

see if i can remember the way there..

2nd right, 2nd right, left...silver car, and son jumping off the roof with his snowboard. Got it

I'll probably be around there 8:15-8:30....

pm me your number, i broke my old phone so got no numbers

Greg-Can you bring paper plates (I apologize to any greens on this board, but I ain't doing the dishes)

Brent- one big coffee thing from Tim's with cups (no excuses about it being too busy)

Dutch man-bacon for say 20

LynnF-cholesterol bomb (hash brown casserole)

I need another coffee (at least)

juice

Can someone help with that?

I got the pancakes, milk, syrup and such.

BTW, my phone is 660-5328 (cell)

Guest bigbadbrent
Brent,

No worries. Don't worry about the coffee.

Can I get a couple of people to bring coffee?

If i do manage to get there, i'll grab some coffee for sure...a little extra coffee never hurt anybody

I'll have to run at like 9:15-9:20ish though..

Ok, so:

Greg has plates and such

Lynn has hashbrowns and juice

LS has coffee

Harps has coffee (there is a Tims on 130 ave, head east, in the 1st shopping center on right--its about 2 exits north of 22x)

Taco has bacon

I've doing the cooking.

Missing anything or anyone?