Fly Fusion Forums

Cujo A Flame

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbadbrent

And Moreau shouldnt be suspended for crosschecking phaneuf in the face?

He's an agitator, he does what hes supposed to do, just like Stortini

Moreau's play on Phaneuf was dirty too, lucky he didn't get a heavier penalty. I never mind seeing Dion get clocked though.

Godard wasn't 'agitating', he dropped the gloves before Gilbert saw him coming and cheap-shotted him in the face, Garon came out to shove him off and he turned and started throwing at Garon. It was a childish tantrum.

haha i must say that last's nights game was one of the most entertaining games i have watched all season :), i hope saturdays is much the same, however to watch the flames loose 5-0 at home would be just a tad more special :). Enough about Godard, i just hope he is back for saturday so him and Zac can have a little re-match from last year. That being said i was really impressed with Sanderson and Penner last night, if those 2 boys can start getting a little more points it will make up for Horcoff being out

Guest bigbadbrent
Enough about Godard, i just hope he is back for saturday so him and Zac can have a little re-match from last year.

You mean Zach "Hug them as tight as i can" Stortini..the worst 'fighter' in the league?

I think letting a Veteran Goalie be forced to retire 2 wins away from a milestone would have been a shame. I'm not surprised Calgary found a place for him. Remember where Furh ended his career?

Goaltending is 95% percent mental, the rest is all in your head ;) , A Veteran goalie is worth his weight in gold IMO. How many other goalies wouldn't have gotten the 'yank' last night, or just look hopelessly defeated? Cujo looked "solid" last night, not above average but his composure was admirable. No ugly goals, and when you don't even score once you can't blame the goalie the slightest.

I only hope he gets a chance this season to get that last win, cause this maybe his only favor. I can't believe he ended up in Phoenix in stead of Edmonton back then since he would have been instantly forgiven for leaving in the first place.

Us Oiler fans secretly conspire to get our traded players back a few years later and never give up hope they'll come back. Just look at the Management. That is except Pronger or Comrie. lol

You mean Zach "Hug them as tight as i can" Stortini..the worst 'fighter' in the league?

He had no gas at all. Only a punk picks a fight at the end of a shift. And its "Zack 'The flying' Stortini".

Guest Rocknbugs
And Moreau shouldnt be suspended for crosschecking phaneuf in the face?

He's an agitator, he does what hes supposed to do, just like Stortini

It was more like an elbow in the throat, brutally cheap shot by Moreau not to mention he started punching Dion in the face before he even got his gloves off!!

Guest Rocknbugs
Absolutely. Goddard got a game suspension. How is that friggin' fair?!

I luv Mactavish calling Gods punch a sucker punch, Gilbert was coming after him and got popped in the jaw, then Garon grabbed him so God turned on him. I feel as though God was just defending himself after he went after the first guy. Moreau's punches to Dions face were way more suckery if you asked me he just started throwing at least Gilbert was coming to get some.

Guest Rocknbugs
Moreau's play on Phaneuf was dirty too, lucky he didn't get a heavier penalty. I never mind seeing Dion get clocked though.

Godard wasn't 'agitating', he dropped the gloves before Gilbert saw him coming and cheap-shotted him in the face, Garon came out to shove him off and he turned and started throwing at Garon. It was a childish tantrum.

Did you even watch the game, Gilbert was clearly coming towards God to grab him when he got hit in the face. Goddard basically got 3 on 1'd, well he went after the first guy then Gilbert came in and joined the fray and got punched in the face then Garon grabbed him from behind.

Guest bigbadbrent
It was more like an elbow in the throat, brutally cheap shot by Moreau not to mention he started punching Dion in the face before he even got his gloves off!!

Watch the replay, its a stick to the face

Did you even watch the game, Gilbert was clearly coming towards God to grab him when he got hit in the face. Goddard basically got 3 on 1'd, well he went after the first guy then Gilbert came in and joined the fray and got punched in the face then Garon grabbed him from behind.

Of course Gilbert is coming over to grab/shove, Godard, he shoved his goaltender. Defending your goalie is standard protocol. It starts when Godard knocks down Garon, Pitkanen turns to have a word, and Godard punches him in the face. Then Gilbert skates over to have a word with Godard, and Godard drops the gloves and socks Gilbert as soon as he's in range. Of course everyone is going to converge on Godard after that, it was a sucker punch. Anyway, Godard got suspended because it was his 3rd game misconduct. He's lucky our 'enforcer' is a joke and big Georges isn't around anymore.

Guest Rocknbugs
Of course Gilbert is coming over to grab/shove, Godard, he shoved his goaltender. Defending your goalie is standard protocol. It starts when Godard knocks down Garon, Pitkanen turns to have a word, and Godard punches him in the face. Then Gilbert skates over to have a word with Godard, and Godard drops the gloves and socks Gilbert as soon as he's in range. Of course everyone is going to converge on Godard after that, it was a sucker punch. Anyway, Godard got suspended because it was his 3rd game misconduct. He's lucky our 'enforcer' is a joke and big Georges isn't around anymore.

Your right about Stortini and Laraque personally I think Georges Laraque is the toughest fighter in the league today and maybe of all time, I hated when he went to Pitt. I also believe that Goddard is in the top 3 for toughest guys in the league right now as well but Georges is the man I have a hard time believing that guys will still fight him, straight up killa yo!

Yeah his strength was outstanding, when he had the puck along the boards nobody could move him off it. And he probably is one of the greatest fighters the game has seen. Too bad Oilers fans now have to hang our heads in embarrassment when we watch Stortini try to hug people to death.