Fly Fusion Forums

Cujo A Flame

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sore throat from how loud I screamed last night. And Hayden sure let me hear about how I kept him awake too. I think even my dog is nuts.

That was some ending to a brutal game. Glad I didn't turn it off. But I knew when Iggy and Jovanovski when at it, that it could end up interesting - and so it did!

Look out Edmonton on Saturday!

Guest Rocknbugs
I have a sore throat from how loud I screamed last night. And Hayden sure let me hear about how I kept him awake too. I think even my dog is nuts.

That was some ending to a brutal game. Glad I didn't turn it off. But I knew when Iggy and Jovanovski when at it, that it could end up interesting - and so it did!

Look out Edmonton on Saturday!

I hate Jovo but he kicked Iggy's ass in that fight, at least the first 1/2 of it anyways. Usually dont see Iggy get handled like that.

Guest Rocknbugs
i've seen it once before two years ago in the playoffs...remember that one brent??? ;):D

Your right Francois Beauchimen from the Ducks near knocked him out in that one.

Calgary got away with murder that game, complete bull *hit.... plus the fact that edmonton does what they always do, play 2 or 3 great games and then forget their hockey sticks in the locker room the next. What a horrible night in hockey... Toronto won, Montreal Lost, and Edmonton lost..... the only saving grace to my night was the fact that Colorado beat Vancouver :(...

Dustin,

I watched the whole game last night and I fail to see how Calgary got away with murder last night. I do agree that Edmonton forgot how to play hockey and I will agree that Vancouver getting beaten was good too, but the plain and simple fact is that Calgary outplayed Edmonton (like I knew they would after the shellacing last game). Need proof? Check the shots on goal - that's why your guys lost, plain and simple. It's just too bad that Kipper's shutout was ruined. By a nice goal nonetheless.