Fly Fusion Forums

Cujo A Flame

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Im a die hard flames fan who's a bit tired of not seeing everyone on the team give 100% each and every shift.

Getting a bit tired of the seemingly league wide bulletin that went out to the refs this year to give the other team twice as many power plays every game too. Every game I see, two guys do the same thing, one guy with a flames jersey goes to the sin bin, while the other one just gets away with it. :angry::angry:

McElhinney makes 500k..He'll be great in a couple years..

I'm more worried about how much Phaneuf will be asking for after the huge contracts of his year-mates

I wouldn't worry about losing Dion, Sutter will give him pretty much anything he wants. Franchise defensemen don't grow on trees. Although the Flames might run into some cap trouble (don't Lombardi and Huselius hit the free agent market this summer as well?)

Guest bigbadbrent

TANGUAY HAS A NO-TRADE CLAUSE HE WILL NOT BE TRADED UNLESS HE WANTS TO

"I'm playing with one of the top players (Iginla) in the league, phanuef on defence and kipprusoff in net, why would i want to be traded" ---> tanguay, this summer

And even if the clause wasn't there, why would they sooner shop Tanguay than Lombardi? Lombardi may be fast, but he has stone hands and limited playmaking ability, whereas Tanguay is a very skilled playmaker. They'd be stupid to not sign Huselius since he and Iginla play so well together, but I wonder how much money he'll ask for, as he has been producing really well since last season.

Guest bigbadbrent

Conroy's should be gone as of this season..leader in the room, but useless on the ice

Yelle-r will be gone

Lombardi will be a number one center in a few years

Knocking a players physical appearance now? Can't you flames fans do better?

Lombardi has no element of creativity to his game. Speed is all he has going for him, if he has a Horcoff-like work ethic he might become a good 2nd line center, but he'll never be a 1st line center on a good team.

Guest bigbadbrent

we can do better, we're in the top of our division....

They just signed Giordano to a 3 year for 2.5, a hell of a deal

edmonton played well tonight btw... B)

Was at the game tonite. Words can barely describe how awe inspiring Cujo looked in the pre-game skate. Without ever hitting the ice after the puck dropped the confidence he displayed on the bench pushed his team to a 6-1 victory over the powerhouse LA Kings. Possibly the best pre-trade deadline pickup ever.

Well I hate to see them shopping Tanguay around.... if it means keeping Huselius and Langkow... then ... I'd trade tanguay...

Lombardi has potential. Lot's of guys didn't think a certain guy named Marty St loius had any potential either. Too small... only thing going for him is speed etc etc.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigbadbrent

not so sure what Keenan was doing playing him agaisnt oilers and kipper agaisnt the coyotes...kipper needs a break, oilers have a long way to go to catch up..