Fly Fusion Forums

Wading boots for regular width feet

I've worn Simms (Freestones and Guide) boots for decades, but lately they seem to be making them all for extra wide feet (3W width) and my regular width feet slip around inside them (even with the neoprene booty). I could wear a couple pairs of extra socks, but that's not a great option on a hot summer's day. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for good wading boots that are narrower (regular) width? I don't have any good fly shops close by to shop around, so I tend to have my wife pick me up a pair when she travels to Calgary.

Thanks

Adams 

Not the Patagonia Ultralights then.  I have super wide feet (often can't find shoes or boots to fit unless they are 4E), and these ones actually fit me pretty well.  I had an older version of the Rock Grip a few years back, and they were narrower, so I had to size up a couple to get em to fit.  Maybe the Foot Tractors fit differently than the Ultralights... I've never tried 'em.