Fly Fusion Forums

Flyfishin Babs

Mudflap

Can anyone tell me what the polygamy laws are here in Canada? I'm suddenly curious.

If you're a renegade Saint (LDS) and live within 40 mile of Cardston or Creston go for it, no-one will look twice..... though I fail to see what the attraction is.. it's bad enough to have one woman bitchinatcha but in multiples?????? WTFsupwiddat???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're a renegade Saint (LDS) and live within 40 mile of Cardston or Creston go for it, no-one will look twice..... though I fail to see what the attraction is.. it's bad enough to have one woman bitchinatcha but in multiples?????? WTFsupwiddat???

LOL. Amen.

Can anyone tell me what the polygamy laws are here in Canada? I'm suddenly curious.

not what they are in Utah... :P

She makes a good apple pie. **** yes**** from scratch pastry and all

Ties her own flies. **** obvioulsy****

Takes her own fish off the hook. **** of course****

Rides motorcycles. **** have my own helmet, gloves and jacket, willing to learn****

Knows what "goin out with the boys" means. **** strippers and beer - have fun, or better yet, can i come?***

Makes good cash. ***** +/- $50,000 ****

Keeps a good home. ****have a house keeper****

Lets me drive her porsche. **** sorry i only have a blazer, have at 'er

yes i can cook, very well, no i dont clean the damn house, if you want a maid, hire one, 'cause i'll be fishing, not cleaning. i will do my own laundry and dust. cook - love to cook, just hate doing it for 2 people.

my list -

able to understand i need my own space

ok with me going fishing and/or camping by myself or with my other guy friends and know that i won't be sleeping with them, even if there is the occational drink induced nudity episode by the camp fire

can cook because be damned if i'm going to do it all the time

able to do his only laundry (long story)

can keep track of his own finances but able to share the bills

not a shred of controlling nature

likes dancing, fishing, hunting, camping, good food, good wine/scotch, good cigars, loves to travel

lean

good hygine and short nails

even if there is the occasional drink induced nudity episode by the camp fire

Tells us more...??????????????????????? :lol:

Never ran nikkid round a campfire when under the influence but did get thrown in jail for takin' most of my clothes off in a bar in Smokey Lake. (I was drunk and there was money involved and it was a lonnnnggggg time ago)

Tells us more...??????????????????????? :lol:

Never ran nikkid round a campfire when under the influence but did get thrown in jail for takin' most of my clothes off in a bar in Smokey Lake. (I was drunk and there was money involved and it was a lonnnnggggg time ago)

Tell us more!! :rolleyes:

Rides motorcycles. **** have my own helmet, gloves and jacket, willing to learn****

Knows what "goin out with the boys" means. **** strippers and beer - have fun, or better yet, can i come?***

yes i can cook, very well, no i dont clean the damn house, if you want a maid, hire one, 'cause i'll be fishing, not cleaning. i will do my own laundry and dust. cook - love to cook, just hate doing it for 2 people.

my list -

ok with me going fishing and/or camping by myself or with my other guy friends and know that i won't be sleeping with them, even if there is the occational drink induced nudity episode by the camp fire

likes dancing, fishing, hunting, camping, good food, good wine/scotch, good cigars, loves to travel

lean

How is it that you are still single Lady?

Guest Sundancefisher

my list -

lean

I think Telus just got over loaded with guys from the board trying to either get a date or if married trying to find you one. Married guys can only live vicariously now and I suspect you are going to make some guy very happy and also extremely perplexed...

This has got to be the best thread yet in a while. I lover rickr's comment above...very witty...

Cheers

Sun

Taco,

She likes to fish AND has a Porsche that she will let me drive (maybe). What's not to understand?

But now LS is in the mix. Gets naked by the fire, likes peeler bars, and she likes to fish too. LS, any chance of you getting a Porsche?

The only problem is, frankly, me. I don't think a married 47 yr old is really on these nice young ladies radar. But a feller can dream!

Sun,

I like the thread too!

sorry rickr, not likely that i am going to get a porsche. i'd rather spend money on fishing stuff and travelling than on a car. :blink: i have an age range of max 12 years older than me

haha troutslayer, i have no idea why i'm still single, except that i'm kind of picky. the one person i am interested, isnt interested in me. so what's a girl to do??? <_<

i'm working on the nymphing thing, just started this year, in the past i have been more of a dry fly and streamer girl. so i went and bought a dvd on nymphing techniques (we are still talking about fishing, right?)

i hate clothing, add a little bit of alcohol and damn it, wouldnt ya know... the clothes just come off. but i've told this story before. LOL besides in the summer i fish nearly nekkid. i have to watch that i dont flash people. :D

Hey ahhh, LS you said you were coming to the camping trip right. Maybe an issue for ya there. Summer, campfire, alchohol, fishing. You sure you still want to come? Quess we will have to make it a no cameras allowed weekend. I think so long as nobody bets Taco money to do some naked fire walking we should be ok.

I wouldn't worry about it to much, nowadays 2 drinks after sundown I'm much more likely to be lookin' for a place to have nap than a place to park my clothes.

Wow.....what a lively thread :lol:

Taco....you and me both. Maybe they should set up a portable nursing home for you, Me and Mike. Oh...and Clive and Al if they show up :lol::lol: