Fly Fusion Forums

Tattoos

bigalcal

I'm thinking about getting a big hook & with either a ball of cheese or a marshmallow on it on my arm. I was also thinking about getting "Fly Fishing Rules" tattooed on my wedding tackle, but I had to make the font too small to read. With regular font only "Fly F" would have fit. Damn.

A friend of mine showed me his latest tattoo.....A cutthroat trout that covers his whole inner upper arm. Pretty cool. Anybody have any fly fishing related tattoos?

Hi A friend of mine has a Rainbow Trout on his upper arm looks really cool, I was going to get one on my side with a fly a ( dry fly ) on a line like a whip...cirlcling around, Hmm not sure now. I might...

Or get a shamrock top of my foot.. thining abut it..

I'm thinking about getting a big hook & with either a ball of cheese or a marshmallow on it on my arm. I was also thinking about getting "Fly Fishing Rules" tattooed on my wedding tackle, but I had to make the font too small to read. With regular font only "Fly F" would have fit. Damn.

Then there's the Jamaican who has "WENDY" tattoed on his thang, but when he gets excited, it reads :

"WELCOME TO JAMAICA, MON, HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAY" ;)

i havnt got around too getting them tatted yet...mainly bcause my artist is still on teh drawing board... this summer i will be getting a mapleleaf with 2 flyrods crossed over my heart....have a sick sketch of me shooting line going on my right pec and the line shooting down my arminto teh palm of my hand with a gaelic quote "follow your bliss" ...

Then there's the Jamaican who has "WENDY" tattoed on his thang, but when he gets excited, it reads :

"WELCOME TO JAMAICA, MON, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY" ;)

Hey Bob, is this guy circumcised or uncircumcised? I'm trying to figure out where the D in Wendy comes from.