Fly Fusion Forums

My Leafs Suck

Guest guito

NHL threads always end up in a pissin match. I can't wait. OH GOODY GOODY.................im gettin popcorn.

If you want to get it heated just ask Andy how his overcooked ducks held their composure against my 'Nucks tonight!

lol no hard feelings DBT! ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think our coaching is awsome..play or ill trade ya...iggy is never gonna leave...same with dion....kip went from not really playing too the star goalie.... so his natural slide isnt much of a suprise...so a deceont 30+ game a year goalie would be great for our coach "dr.hook" too have as a a play or ur on teh bench fool "card"...sutter will get rid of the yanks and euros before all..except lankow...he went form 20 some odd goals too 30 soo almost 40 and is on pace for 40+....he will wan more money..goodbye someone....sutter hes a freakin redneck albertan...one of us...dont forget way back when our coach brought our gm into teh league so until they both go i think there job positions are solid...lombardi, moss regehr jr. are teh future with iggy runnin the offence and dion holdin teh blue line......conroy was brought back too and will replace tanguay... if we are looking like edmonton lastyear near the end of the year.....KABOOM

Guest bigbadbrent

Dude, that doesn't even make sense..Langkow isn't european, hes from canada...maybe you should get your fact straights before you try to rip on people because of where they're from, and if you're so hateful to europeans, time to get rid of kipper...

Do you even watch hockey..Conroy isn't even comparable to tangs...(and what do you know, conroy is american, to tanguay the canadian)

We all know these players are underachieving.....Keenan needs to start being Iron Mike...

I can see someone trying to pull a Edmonton-Vanek on Dion unless they sign him pre-RFA

The Leafs are a joke from the President to the Zamboni driver!! Did you see the Zamboni driver tonite!

Hey Mr. Botangles

Yes I did, they make ever the simplest things seem difficult!!! AS for being a flame bandwagon jumper not at all, but with going to the finals in 2003 brings high expectations.(just saying)

Two Torontonians die and go to hell. Satan's having a busy day, so it's a few hours before he can check on them. When he finally tracks them down, they're sitting in a couple of lawnchairs remarking how nice and warm it is down there. Figuring that he'll fix their attitude, Satan cranks the heat a little bit. When he returns, the two guys are playing volleyball and laughing their heads off. Having had enough of them, Satan decides to throw the switch the other way and freeze the place completely. An hour later, he comes down to find the two embracing, crying, and jumping up and down. Completely astonished, he asks the pair why they're celebrating. Triumphantly, they exclaim "Haven't you heard? The Leafs won the cup!!"

Honestly - the Leafs would be a lot better off if they stuck to Toskala instead of playing Raycroft every time Toskala has a bad game. The other night against Phoenix when they pulled Raycroft after two goals when the D didn't show up, you're sending the wrong message about confidence in your goalies. Toskala has amazing potential and he just needs to not have to worry about whether he's going to be yanked after one or two goals.

The Leafs-Habs game last night was good hockey though.

Guest Rocknbugs
I totally agree Ference played his best hockey in Calgary, who was that Finnish player that was always grinning (Ville Niemenen?) he was a sparkplug!!!

Niemenen was a good fit for the team , I did not like seeing him go either. If you ever payed attention to him on the ice did you ever see how good he was with the puck as well, I loved Ville.

Guest Rocknbugs
You just realized that the Leafs suck?!??!!! :blink::lol:

Even if they were good I would still think they suck!!!! 100% Leaf Hater here!!!! lolololololol

Guest Rocknbugs

Flames/Oliers fan here and they both suck right now. Calagry underachieves its what they do that doesnt surprize me but Edmonton.........I cant beieve how bad they are I think they have a great young fast exciting team they just cant get it together, no heart in both cities. Watching the Flames is a painfull venture right now boys/girls, thank god Dancing With the Stars was on to........LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Hey Mr. Botangles

Yes I did, they make ever the simplest things seem difficult!!! AS for being a flame bandwagon jumper not at all, but with going to the finals in 2003 brings high expectations.(just saying)

It's not really fair for fans to have high expectations for a team that has won 3 playoff series since 1989. They just happened to be all in a row.

It ain't about how bad The Leafs, Flames or whoever sucks .. it's about what has happened to hockey .. the greed the money the power "the salary cap to make it all better" lets change this & that, we'll get more scoring .. BS to it all, we have more Canadian boys winning the cup down south than ever..sick (and not the good sick either) no Canadian team has won in 15 years .. so I guess.. The Habs suck, The Sens suck, The Leafs suck, The Flames suck, The Oilers suck & the Canuks suck .. oh yeah and if I hook you with my stick .. GROW UP ITS FRIGGIN' HOCKEY ..

habs rock

Even if they were good I would still think they suck!!!! 100% Leaf Hater here!!!! lolololololol

Same here B)

I can't help but laugh when I see leafs fans who is actually surprised that the team sucks, it seems like you guys have really high expectations for them ever season, even though they have sucked for like 40 years :P

LMAO...so true

lmao thank for the info brent...kip jsut got signed too a multi year...to se has one or two too show hes worth the cheque...cool ttoo here tanguay and lanks are canucks..btu alex is still gone..and conroy is way better maybe not on papaer but watch him n iggy play...tanguay ****n made us lose 2-1 against the blackhawks...2 fancy passes..2 shorthanded goals...he ****n plays european so i figured he was....i know im sounding hella racists..but im all for teh win the battle in the trenches crash the net style.....dion isnt goin anywere..dudes from reddeer...play 27 minutes a game....hes worth and will get his couple mill a year...

hell this kinda reminds me of my season guiding...clients kinda treat me the same way...were payin u all this money...weres the boatloads of hogs??? boardmembers too...i posted once...why hte hell havnt u taken me out yet??? freekin all the same

Guest bigbadbrent

Tanguay has another year on his contract..he's not going anywhere...hell, he's the 3rd for points on the team.....conroy has 10 points LESS

Flames/Oliers fan here and they both suck right now. Calagry underachieves its what they do that doesnt surprize me but Edmonton.........I cant beieve how bad they are I think they have a great young fast exciting team they just cant get it together, no heart in both cities. Watching the Flames is a painfull venture right now boys/girls, thank god Dancing With the Stars was on to........LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I think the Oilers are still developing chemistry with all the new players, and that's probably hard to do when MacT is juggling lines constantly. Also, I think their inconsistency could be a result of their youth. A lot of the young'ns are still getting a feel for playing in the big league. And of course the injuries have been ridiculous and took out some of their grittiest players (Moreau, Greene, Souray). And despite Michael Peca's recent comments I still don't have total faith in MacTavish's coaching abilities.

At the beginning of the year I didn't expect them to be a dangerous team, but I did expect them to be competitive and be fighting for the bottom playoff spot come March (typical Oilers style :P). So far they have disappointed me but hopefully things change soon. What we can be sure of is that with all the young players with tons of potential like Gagner, Cogliano, Nilsson, Gilbert, Smid, Pitkanen (if they can sign him), and Penner, along with the core veterans, this team will be very good in 2 or 3 years.

and conroy is way better

Uhhhhh....having been to nearly every home game over the last 4 seasons, conroy has fallen off big time. He is much much worse then tanguay this year. Conroy spends half the game in the box. Tanguay should be traded for jokinen.

Guest bigbadbrent

I would trade anyone on the team (other then iggy, kipper and dion) for Jokinen, in an instant...

too bad it would never happen..every year there are rumours about it, also rumours about getting Kovalev for Tangs....I'd love to have Jokinen, but florida will never get rid of him