Fly Fusion Forums

My Leafs Suck

Guest guito

and so are the flames!!!! Both teams are so inconsistant I find it frustrating. It seems Iggy and Sundin are the only players that seem to bring it every night. What do you think needs to be done for these teams to make the playoffs?

Guito

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get someone too put behind kip so he can go all out every ganme he plays and not pace himself till were down a few and ****ed in teh third cuz hes scared he will have a 80 freakin game season plsu however many plaoffgames....more and more games everyyear for him and its showing......or how abotu suck for one more year so sutter can end teh 5 year plan and break up the band...eitherway...after this year...its a new day in flamestown....tanguay GOODBUY....hueselius...GOODBYE.... aucion and warrener...GOODBYE.....and a few more overpaid non alberta fools...

lmao leafs need a whoel new team..traded all the prospects...do they ahve anyone even halfassed drafted in teh past few??? and teh whole coach all teh way up are messed up mentally...or smoking angledust...birchy the oils are a long way from leaving knoweres ville too eh! lmao...oooooooo i hate them oilers!

get someone too put behind kip so he can go all out every ganme he plays and not pace himself till were down a few and ****ed in teh third cuz hes scared he will have a 80 freakin game season plsu however many plaoffgames....more and more games everyyear for him and its showing......or how abotu suck for one more year so sutter can end teh 5 year plan and break up the band...eitherway...after this year...its a new day in flamestown....tanguay GOODBUY....hueselius...GOODBYE.... aucion and warrener...GOODBYE.....and a few more overpaid non alberta fools...

Kipper, hasn't played good since they went to the finals. That year he was the best goalie in the NHL. AS for my Leafs I think they need to blow it up and start over!!! Macabe sucks, and way to many plumbers. Fire Ferguson Jr. should be the first move.

Guest bigbadbrent

Tanguay has another year, as does Aucoin, and warrener..

Keenan has shown that he can't keep the troops going.....hard to be a goalie under a coach that treats goalies terribly, huselius is a nervous wreck (and shouldn't be playing 3rd line....how are u going to play well without the people around you)

Its another year of having an absolutely amazing team...on paper....coachs should be the ones that are changing the paper to the ice...

next years gonna be tough, lots of important people to sign.

Keenan has shown that he can't keep the troops going.....hard to be a goalie under a coach that treats goalies terribly, huselius is a nervous wreck (and shouldn't be playing 3rd line....how are u going to play well without the people around you)

Its another year of having an absolutely amazing team...on paper....coachs should be the ones that are changing the paper to the ice...

I picked the Flames to finish in the top 4 last year, and I think they have a better team on paper this year but the game isn't played on paper. The games I been to i thought Tanguay has played well. What has happened to players like Nilsson, Lambardi, Yelle and Regher. These players need to contribute.

NHL threads always end up in a pissin match. I can't wait. OH GOODY GOODY.................im gettin popcorn.

Dave I'm not hear to cause *hit , it was a serious question. I like both the flames and the leafs..that's why it is frustrating!!!!

Guest bigbadbrent

Have...you been watching much hockey lately? haha, just breaking ur balls but, Regher scored tonight, and is playing his best defence in the last 2 years. Lombardi is on pace for another career season...Have to agree with Nilson and Yelle, but yeller has always been a PK'r, and thats pretty much thats all

The defence of the team is the worst part....so many SH goals agaisnt

Guest Rocknbugs

We need to build a new team around Lambo, Huselius and Kipper as far as Im concerned everyone else can go. sorry dude but Warrener is a bum always has been always will be not to mention that he misses 1/2 of every season busted up. Bring back Ferrence there heart and soul that trade still pisses me off.

Guest bigbadbrent

Never said i enjoyed warrener, i dont like him..he's better then Hale, and that's saying very very VERY little.

Iginla and huselius click, conroy is getting overpaid, but makes iggy happy and is THE nicest guy in the world, but shouldn't be top line

Have...you been watching much hockey lately? haha, just breaking ur balls but, Regher scored tonight, and is playing his best defence in the last 2 years. Lombardi is on pace for another career season...Have to agree with Nilson and Yelle, but yeller has always been a PK'r, and thats pretty much thats all

The defence of the team is the worst part....so many SH goals agaisnt

I think it might be that I have bigger expectations from both Regher and Lambo. I thought Regher was going to be on of the top 10 d-men in the league and I think he hasn't played like he did the year they went to the final. Lambo is a very gifted player, but after watching him in the World Championship playing along side Nash they were incredable!!!

We need to build a new team around Lambo, Huselius and Kipper as far as Im concerned everyone else can go. sorry dude but Warrener is a bum always has been always will be not to mention that he misses 1/2 of every season busted up. Bring back Ferrence there heart and soul that trade still pisses me off.

I totally agree Ference played his best hockey in Calgary, who was that Finnish player that was always grinning (Ville Niemenen?) he was a sparkplug!!!

Have you guys noticed the point spread in the West right now?? 3rd through 8th place teams all have 26 points.

Calgary and Edmonton ARE playing horrible hockey right now.. and yet they're still only 3 and 5 points out of 1st in the division and 3rd in the conference!!

Have you guys noticed the point spread in the West right now?? 3rd through 8th place teams all have 26 points.

Calgary and Edmonton ARE playing horrible hockey right now.. and yet they're still only 3 and 5 points out of 1st in the division and 3rd in the conference!!

Birchy

That is a very close division, I think both teams need to get on a roll and move on up!!!!