Fly Fusion Forums

2016/17 Licences

Now, I just need to remember to take my old one out and put the new one in. The nice feature of the pdf version is that you can make a couple of copies for each wallet/hat/vest/wader you might use.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm.... If you are referring to an AB licence, no can do!! Has to be a hard copy!!

I got a ticket for not having my license. I had a copy on my phone, but it was not signed. The F&W officer said it would have been OK if I had signed it. It is still safest to keep a hard copy.

• Like 1

I got a ticket for not having my license. I had a copy on my phone, but it was not signed. The F&W officer said it would have been OK if I had signed it. It is still safest to keep a hard copy.

That's retarded. Like a signature somehow activates it.

I've been told by a CO that it MUST be a hard copy!!

Yeah, I believe you. I have heard that too. My CO was a young guy---he really stressed the signature---I had my WIN card with me so he could verify that I had a license. Times are changing; there is likely a myriad of opinions and inconsistencies. That is why it is best to carry a hardcopy.