Fly Fusion Forums

My Way Of Saying Thanks....

Hello all. I have some spare time up here in Fort McMurray, (Go figure), so I decided to put this little compilation together as a way to say thanks to all the people here that make this site possible, and those that contribute making this site a great place to hang out.

I stole the pictures from posts here, so I hope nobody minds. If anyone does mind, let me know and I'll take it off of Youtube.

Sorry to those I missed, but I did the best I could to get everyone. If I missed anyone, try to post some pictures of you holding big fish and you can star in the next one.

Thanks everyone.

Click here if the movie does not play.

Ass-kickin-rockin'-out-first-class-fantabulation brother. Thanks for putting that together for all of us, and a big thanks from me to Dave for FFC, for the admin team, and all you other addicts (like me) that keep plugging into this groovy forum.

Wicked good job MTB, lookin forward to fishing with you when you get back.

Hello all. I have some spare time up here in Fort McMurray, (Go figure), so I decided to put this little compilation together as a way to say thanks to all the people here that make this site possible, and those that contribute making this site a great place to hang out.

I stole the pictures from posts here, so I hope nobody minds. If anyone does mind, let me know and I'll take it off of Youtube.

Sorry to those I missed, but I did the best I could to get everyone. If I missed anyone, try to post some pictures of you holding big fish and you can star in the next one.

Thanks everyone.

Click here if the movie does not play.

Hi, Wow! That was great, Man there's alot of talent here.