Fly Fusion Forums

The New Forum

The more I use it the more I like it. It's cool that it displays who is actually browsing, and once I figured it out, posting pics is pretty easy, although I still need mine hosted, 100k isn't realistic. I know you can't offer infinite space, but, meh, it's minor. Can I actually upload a personal photo, I tried and couldn't, but then, it took me an hour to load an avatar. You should see me try to set the clock on my truck. oh wow! PM's pop up in a window instantly. Wicked. :)

Is it normal that I can't see my own profile picture ? - just wondering, as I can see everyone elses....I can see it on my profile page, just not the posts...

Do you have it as an avatar setting?

Glad there's another forum now since the other just disappeared it seems. Good work!

guys.

Looking fwd to more good info from all the knowledgeable people out there. I see many of the same names, so I already feel sort of comfortable.

alan

Very nice. I'm aboard if you'll have me.

Welcome flyangler. Looking forward to your photo's and storys.

Big thanks to Pacreseltoro for the excellent job setting up the new board for us all to enjoy. Well done!

I like the forum and all the opitions it gives the user, my only grip is the color, I really liked the old forum with the black background, it was very nice for photo's and allowed the photo's to stand out a bit better. But hell I didn;t pay for any of this so all in all very good job.

• 1 year later...