Fly Fusion Forums

The New Forum

Way to break that cherry Birchy !

Yeh I figured I'd help get the ball rolling. Being an IT guy I'm sitting on the stupid computer all day so if anyone's going to do it.. might as well be me! :P

Oops flytyer - I see you did the deed earlier today - my bad - Oh damn - was it Pacres - ahhh who cares - site looks great anyway!

If you look the first post I believe was May 11 and I posted for the first time almost 2 weeks ago when working out bugs and such.

Looking good so far. I definitely like the southern AB area as no other board was generous enough to give us our own little retreat. Kudos on taking upon the task of babysitting all us fly fishers

Looks good...with boards that have so many sections though, I always miss things cause I'm too lazy to scroll down to check what's being posted in the other parts. Best part of your other board was the 'last 50 posts' link. I just bookmarked it and went straight there every time I visited.

Looks good...with boards that have so many sections though, I always miss things cause I'm too lazy to scroll down to check what's being posted in the other parts. Best part of your other board was the 'last 50 posts' link. I just bookmarked it and went straight there every time I visited.

Top right hand side - "View New Posts".

Forum looks excellent, one question though, what's the deal with the "Comments" and "Rating" areas in the user profile?

What is this, a dating service? :lol:

Seriously though how can I have -1 New Messages ? I tested the PM by sending one to myself then deleting it. I then noticed I was at -1 New Messages. Retested and it did the same thing. Is this a bug?