Fly Fusion Forums

Background Noise

Flytyer

I'm doing some tying this afternoon and this question pops into my mind. What does everyone have going on for background noise while tying if anything?

I myself load the cds of my 3 favourite albums from Pink Floyd; The Delicate Sound of Thunder, The Division Bell and Pulse.

Guest bigbadbrent

itunes on random, so 2100 plus songs...i change them if they're not quite right

Explosions in the sky is my band of choice as of late

usually im watching a movie though, but then my tying rate plummets

I'm doing some tying this afternoon and this question pops into my mind. What does everyone have going on for background noise while tying if anything?

I myself load the cds of my 3 favourite albums from Pink Floyd; The Delicate Sound of Thunder, The Division Bell and Pulse.

Great taste in music there FT. I'm a guitar player and Pink Floyd is my favorite to play. I just love David Gilmour! No Dark Side??

Great taste in music there FT. I'm a guitar player and Pink Floyd is my favorite to play. I just love David Gilmour! No Dark Side??

I have to replace Dark Side it went missing. You just reminded me of Glimour's About Face which is excellent too. When I take a bit of a break I'll pick up my bass and play abit .

My top 3 would be Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and possibly The Final Cut....big fan of those guys. I recently saw Roger perform DSotM and checked off a life goal tickbox....nice.

I don't know, The Floyd got my wife in trouble in '76 so I just listen to whatever DVD I put on the TV downstairs. :blink:

Come on now Writer...ya can't leave us hangin' like that. Tell us the story!

Oldies on the radio. I tie out in the garage in my art studio. Often I take my laptop Mac out there and run through the songs I have in Itunes. Usually to the tune of scampering mice, wifes asking if I want anything, and various son's and friends coming and going stealing my wine. Don't always listen to music it does play in my head.

Downside is that the studio is not heated (an extension on my garage) so I need to turn on the heater for 20 minutes in the winter to make it livable. Maybe we should do a posting showing everyones tying area.