Fly Fusion Forums

Reel

I have an 8wt. Medalist that is at least 20 years old that I used on my spey rod for 6 months, before I picked up a couple of 12wt. Trions. Landed a ton of trout on it and my brother landed a lot of Atlantics on it before he gave it to me a few years ago.

Guest bigbadbrent

flash in the eye of the big brown, to never be seen again

i, of course, only have black reels..so i have no clue if this is true haha

I am also looking at a new reel and am thinking of getting a Pfleuger. I have a Trion that i use on my 8 weight for salmon and pike and absolutely love it. Will probably wait until the Summit is released and make my decision from there.

Did you spend the extra $15 to get your name engraved?

no figured in case i didnt like it and want to sell it. choose the option for free backing. just arrived at my bros place in the states, and no backing (but he had no idea what backing was).

Have you decided what your getting birchy? may have my old orvis for sale if your interested.

no figured in case i didnt like it and want to sell it. choose the option for free backing. just arrived at my bros place in the states, and no backing (but he had no idea what backing was).

Have you decided what your getting birchy? may have my old orvis for sale if your interested.

I have no clue really.. I've been wiffle waffling for so long now. Originally I was liking the Greys GRXi with the fifty seven extra spools! Then I was liking the Orvis Mach IV.. then the Battenkill once you mentioned it.. now I'm liking the Pflueger President that the guys mentioned above.. I have no clue man. I'll probably wait until next spring now..

I have no clue really.. I've been wiffle waffling for so long now. Originally I was liking the Greys GRXi with the fifty seven extra spools! Then I was liking the Orvis Mach IV.. then the Battenkill once you mentioned it.. now I'm liking the Pflueger President that the guys mentioned above.. I have no clue man. I'll probably wait until next spring now..

lol, fair enough.