Fly Fusion Forums

U F O 's

I worked seven years of night shifts alone so I got in the habit of searching the skies. One night at 3 in the morning I was looking up and these 2 lights just appeared out of nowhere. In the first few 10ths of a second I was thinking "cool 2 satellites side by side". I've seen thousands of satellites but these lights where skipping and bouncing, you could see that they had just entered earths atmosphere. They stayed exactly side by side, not very far apart, and flew out West of me. Moving basically straight but just strange enough that you knew it wasn't something normal.

They stopped moving away from me and started moving just like MrWilloughby says. But one light would zip out north and the other south then they would zip back together. Sometimes doing mirrored movements of each other, sometimes not. But never once did they cross paths or even go over that central meeting point. Sat there for about a half an hour watching this, then both lights just took off disappearing almost instantly in a burst of speed.

Even after seeing that I was thinking more along the lines of experimental military craft than aliens. About a month later I was watching a show on Area -51 and they showed about 3 videos of lights people had filmed around that base. The forth one made my jaw drop, it was only one light in the sky but it moved exactly the same.

Reverse engineered alien aircraft flown by humans is my story and am sticking to it.

Reverse engineered alien aircraft flown by humans is my story and am sticking to it.

That's my thought as well. I know for a fact that we share and loan out training areas to the US on a routine basis and what's to say that we didn't witness such a test flight? That would account for the suits being in the area so fast to question us, especially when by all accounts the "real" saucers/alien craft do not show up on conventional radar...

For me at least I saw something that I couldn't identify even remotely so it will always be a true UFO for me albeit one with some curious circumstances afterwards with the suits.

I've done a bit of research since then and have learned that Calgary has a fairly high rate of UFO sightings and some are described just like ours so clearly there is something there to be seen by people other than us... What that something is we may never know...

• 1 month later...

Great posts guys, thanks for sharing all the experiences. I wish I could say I had any sort of interesting unexplained stories at this point but sadly I don't.

I, like the rest of you definitely believe there is life on other planets and given the age of the universe it is tough not to think that another species may not have evolved before us and therefore be more evolved then us. With that being said and looking at our current rate of technological development one wonders where will be by 2050? 2100? Of course assuming we don't <insert world ending situation here> first.

Lots of great theories out there about them and some very interesting TV shows.

• 3 months later...

You are probably asking yourself why I would say is Santa a UFO? Some theorists believe that the earth is hollow. With google map it is unavailable to see between the true north pole and magnetic north pole. Natives have been seeing flying discs coming and going through that area for hundreds of years. Is someone hiding something?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...