Fly Fusion Forums

Paying It Forward

Jayhad

I would like to believe we at FFC could pull off something like this. In the thread you can give up something you have no use for, if you gave up something you can take something of like value. Perhaps it is something we can one day strive to accomplish in the name Christmas and as an attempt to bring our fractured Alberta fishing community together.

What say you?

http://forum.flybc.ca/index.php?showtopic=34231

I think it's a great idea.

When FlyBC started this last year, it was more of a "pay it forward" thing, not a "trade for equal value" event like it is this year. I think for it to work, participants can't be too worried about getting something back of equal value.

That said, if it takes off here, I'm in.

:Hi jack:

One other thing FlyBC does that could be a lot of fun is they have a Christmas Luncheon get together where people can meet other board members. perhaps we could try something like that as well if anyone is intereted. :cheers:

Later

BK

I will give up a guided drift on the Bow. Perhaps above the weir. No lunch supplied and we'll split the shuttle

1 Seat still availible

I'll take the second seat.

I recall having an ok time last time, so what the hell.

EDIT: Still have that ceiling fan available. I'll post pics if necessary.

I can donate a couple of nights at my condo in Panorama during the ski season, as long as the "winner" is willing to be flexible on dates. If I have an open date < 2 weeks out, I can let it go. Weekdays only. Sorry to be so restrictive, but I'm not the only owner!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a whole lot to offer but i am more than willing to donate a seat in my jeep for one of the many trips i will do next year.

I mainly do walk and wade style trips, i have a couple lakes in mind for next year as well.

Lunch will be provided, gas will be covered, i will offer up the knowledge i have of the river and what I find to work.

I will even buy the beers at the end of the day...

I am not a guide, but I do have a decent knowledge of some rivers and creeks and seem to catch my share of fish.

We are better than this guys, lets keep this thread going.

I don't have a whole lot to offer but i am more than willing to donate a seat in my jeep for one of the many trips i will do next year.

I mainly do walk and wade style trips, i have a couple lakes in mind for next year as well.

Lunch will be provided, gas will be covered, i will offer up the knowledge i have of the river and what I find to work.

I will even buy the beers at the end of the day...

I am not a guide, but I do have a decent knowledge of some rivers and creeks and seem to catch my share of fish.

We are better than this guys, lets keep this thread going.

I will take the seat in the jeep and offer up a set of professional grade Pizza cook pans and serving trays to go with them. (NEW, need seasoning. I can help with that)