Fly Fusion Forums

Hows Winter So Far? Hope This Helps.

Hello Friends,

More time out of the cold has enabled the production of another of my archived adventures. Midge Clusters at dusk is from one of the many midgy evenings on the city section of the Bow River. This was an exceptional evening for the dry fly, and the fish jumped like crazy due to the shallow riffles i pulled them from. Hope you enjoy the lastest edition to the Humblefisherman series.

Midge Clusters at Dusk.

The Humblefisherman

Another cool episode of the Humblefisherman saga. ;) I was almost sure at the beginning that you were hooking grayling. They dance on the water and known for fighting till the end. Looks like you got some browns on steroids! Fun to watch and soothing the mind (the river here is frozen).

Nice vid. One of those magic moments we fly fishers live for. Midges are the bread and butter for trout in many waters. BTW it looks like you have another fine dog. Thanks for taking some of the chill out of a long Canadian winter.

cheers, from the other side of the divide.