Fly Fusion Forums

Ff Expo Pancake Breakfast

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add my thanks as well. Good to put names to faces and vice versa...

and damn, that was good coffee.

Supplied by a good friend of mine who imports directly from growers in Columbia.

http://www.singleorigincoffeeinc.com/

What we had isn't actually listed on the website as it was a special purchase he made from an award-winning grower. I forget the name of what we had but Rick still might have the bag with the label on it. Carlos is a wonderful guy and while his coffee is a little more expensive than the stuff you get at Safeway or Superstore, it's far better IMHO...

There was none left over, unfortunately. I certainly wish there was. I'll be contacting Carlos about getting more.

Oh, and to Smitty-the kids are devouring the cake. Almost all gone.

How did I not meet Smitty? I'm a little disappointed.

Rick et al,

I just got home to LA, from the show, the highlight for the weekend was everything! The highlight for me personally was meeting all you FFC folks at Ricks place..Thanks Rick for putting it on...

For Project Healing Waters Canada the FFS was a watershed event, Calgary and Alberta and Canadians really stepped up and showed that they/we have a heart and it is in the right place.

Thanks to all.

I am going to post this again here, the same but and there is always a but different!

Rick et al,

I just got home to LA, from the show, the highlight for the weekend was everything! The highlight for me personally was meeting all you FFC folks at Ricks place..Thanks Rick for putting it on...

For Project Healing Waters Canada the FFS was a watershed event, Calgary and Alberta and Canadians really stepped up and showed that they/we have a heart and it is in the right place.

Thanks to all.

I am going to post this again here, the same but and there is always a but different!

Nice seeing you again Ray. Let me know what I can do.

There was none left over, unfortunately. I certainly wish there was. I'll be contacting Carlos about getting more.

Oh, and to Smitty-the kids are devouring the cake. Almost all gone.

Rick, do you have the bag still kicking around and remember the specific brand?

Rick, do you have the bag still kicking around and remember the specific brand?

If you call Carlos and ask him for the same coffee he gave Dale for the pancake breakfast, he will know exactly what you mean. I hope he has more coming as this was the last he had as of Friday. He has numerous other coffees that are outstanding. Rainforest and Toledo are our two favorites...

Sorry to have missed you Boblaw. And glad you found your camera. Was hoping your kids liked the cake Rickr, just love brown sugar icing. And that bacon was so delicious; gonna have to try Fletchers....

Thanks again Rickr, it was great to meet everyone and it was most kind of you and your family to provide the food and the locale. Awesome.

Smitty

P.S. Yeah, the name tag thing sounds good for next year...

I don't want people to know who I am though, might ruin my rep, not like I have any type of reputation but I might one day..........

I would know who you are Brad....you'd be the most handsome guy in the room :smootch::wub::lol:

Sounds like we missed some fun - sorry we couldn't make it....will have to make up for it next year!