Fly Fusion Forums

Some Pics From Last Week

esleech

SOLD....Love them Brookies. Plus, I can keep a secret, unlike a few others who's name will remain a SECRET, but who's betrayal will last forever....grin. Of course if you find big Broonies and call me...all is forgiven.

Holy crow! Thanks for the comments guys. Only problem with this whole thing is that someone told me about this spot, and if he finds out that I told someone... :blink: it's a great spot, and I admit I don't own it, and I am putting pictures up after all. So I'll bring it up with him, and see what he says. I'll go from there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pictures of Brook Trout always bring a flood of nostalgia for me. Growing up back in Newfoundland that's all we caught. We called them Mud Trout and I didn't even know they were Brookies until I started fly fishing and reading the posts here. I'd love to get into some of those someday, just to revive some childhood memories. I've caught RB's, browns, whitefish and cutties, but no brookies. Next spring I'll have to go hunting for them. Thanks for posting those.

JV

Beautiful fishies there!!!!

Brook trout are my favourite fish. Therefore you should take just me and no one else. Besides......forget that crap Czech beer - I have a dozen Sol and Modela Negro and one lime with your name on it. PLUS I'm a chick - and we all know that chicks keep secrets way better than nasty boys :P

Guest Rocknbugs
Thanks for the comments guys...now who wants to buy me 12 Litovel Czech beers...so they can catch some of these... :P

I WILL BUY YOU 24 AND i WILL DRIVE AND PAY FOR GAS, seriously dude PM me!!