Fly Fusion Forums

A Few Pigs From This Summer

Roach

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

most of you dont know this but roach is a professional trout juggler as you can see in the 1 photo lol.

did you get all the bull shots (of you) of my computer roach?

3 wt for bull trout, interesting...

it sure was we were out hunting cutties and roach spotted a piggy, only stick he had was the 3wt Z. He put on a big ass streamer and dredged that bully up. Mind you the 390 Z does have the nuts of most 5wts

great shots glad i was there for most of those

that spider was massive, the insect to the left is a grasshopper we dropped into the web, not a big grasshopper but it was an inch long. Creepy bastard

• 4 weeks later...

NOTE:

I HAVEN'T READ THIS THREAD, HAVEN'T READ THE ORGINAL POST, HAVEN'T READ THE REPLIES.

The reason is, I am crossing my fingers, and hoping I am the first person to take note:

:ridemcowboy:

blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, fish handling is poor, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda fish are on redds, whaddya stupid or something, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, my ethics are superior to yours, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, how dare you post this, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, what do you think this site is, and who do you think you are,blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, yeah well I'm rubber you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, where are the mods, DAMMIT, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, I thought you were banned, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, yeah well, I got another user name so take that, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda, b*tch, b*tch, b*itch, Dave's mom can't bake a cake to save her life...

<--poke--<

Did I win? Was I the first? Oh pretty please...

[tongue firmly in cheek]

:masterbaiter:

:goodvsevil():

:D

Smitty