Fly Fusion Forums

Fishin Rigs!

acurrie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Aye - self proclaimed high-tech-red-neck I am (ghetto fab, car port and basement mechanic LOL...)

1) 07 Tacoma 4 door, 4x4 - carries the pontoon perfect in the back - best truck I have ever owned, hands down - basically unmodified as it hauls the next two beasties around!without a grunt of complaint

2) 93 YJ 5" lift, super 35, 33x13.5 LTB's, 488's, locked frt and Rr, bed linered interior, warn 10.5, on board air, flexolite, 5 point Nex seats, Cold air cab switchable to snorkle, Slip yoke converted with HD output, Tom Woods CV driveshaft, steel braids, oooooohhhhh skull shifter knobs, HD winch bumpers frt 'n rear, 2" freeflow exhaust, TB spacer, chipped, 3 core rad - anyway you get the point this list goes on and on (Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket)

3) 79 firebird formula - 383 chev 4 bolt stroker, welded, balanced, printed, roller this and that, edelbrock RPM intake, 650 CFM edelbrock performer carb, MSD HEI Ignition, 2.5" stainless exhaust (aaahhhh yeah,... test pipe, sorry environment....) just installed a cam that should bring er up to 550-575 hp - dyno will tell all in the spring - NOT the ideal fishing vehicle unless you like fishing with a camel toe ho with coloured feathers clipped in her hair and skin tight jordache jeans and a whitesnake tee-shrt (you know the kind with 3/4 white sleeves) yeeeeaahhhhh

What can I say that period called "adulthood" in-between teenager and midlife crisis just never panned out for me....

Oh yeah, we also have a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer - it is what it is....

unless you like fishing with a camel toe ho with coloured feathers clipped in her hair and skin tight jordache jeans and a whitesnake tee-shrt (you know the kind with 3/4 white sleeves) yeeeeaahhhhh

WOOOOOOOOO now thats a flash back to some good days :D I just wish they would bring back terry cloth shorts and fancyass jeans