Fly Fusion Forums

The Fish Man

Im in but we split all the sjw and pikeral rigs 50/50

Go swim around in the helliport hole and don't freek out and drown when a 40 lb northern starts chasing your ass around, or when a 8' great white sturgeon swims up beside you. believe me its pretty cool,. but scary. Also keep your eyes open for some huge Lakers and of course dead bodies their always fun. Let us know, dont forget your air tanks and snorkels. So cool. oh yah watch out for the rebar!!!

I'm serious! Maybe during the Aug long as I currently don't have anything planned. I'm certified in SCUBA (Padi Advanced), but have no problem renting a wet suit and snorkling... PM me and we'll make a plan of it!!

If any of you drift boat guys want to float down as support, we'll suss out all the good holes for ya!!

P

Im in but we split all the sjw and pikeral rigs 50/50

Great Video, thanks for posting that!

I'm a big fan of this actually. In fact I bring my snorkel mask with me on every fishing trip. Most of the time I just peer into those big pools to take a look or a quick dive. But it's those beautiful high mountain lakes that I'm in for.... a few years ago I attempted to try #3 of valley of 5, lasted 5 minutes out there until the clouds came over but it was sublime to say the least! I'll be in K-country for August long Uberfly, I'm in if you got a spare wet suit.