Fly Fusion Forums

High Stream Flow Advisory

Yeah looks like we're finally gettin' our june rain

they said on the news yesterday that we only got 50% rain a couple of weeks ago ..so..MN did it again last evening...never rains ..it pours!..Wolfie

well... I thinnk I am gonna change my forum name to "stormcaller" becuase whenever I am near the Bow it friggin pours and hails and lightning strikes everywhere and she's blown out for a day. I apologize to ALL the rest of you all for the conditions. it's all my fault.

I apologize to ALL the rest of you all for the conditions. it's all my fault.

not at all...it's a good thing.

the whole system was in desperate need of some moisture and a little churn [finally!].

just don't keep it up for tooo long.

fished teh bow all day today.. she dropped from yesterday 1-2 feet of vis and bottle green! she aint in teh grass but shes up too teh banks tahts forsure.. nymphs and streamers produced fish!!!!!!!! jauns stones leeches sculpin and minnows were the ticket!!!!!!!!!!

and it will continue after dude... we need this rain and cool weather too keep flows up and temps down.. woudl rather have a few days break form teh stones (wich will be egg laying tonight anyway) and not have dead fish in late august due too warm water...... rainy june or july means dope late summer and fall! this is a GREAT thing for all of our rivers! hope we get more nextweek!

I just spent Sun-Tues at Racehorse Campground. Unbelievable rain yesterday. I sat under the tarp and watched my tent sink!

It's a mess!

Glad I didn't make the drive....but I hope I do at least once this year!

Glad I didn't make the drive....but I hope I do at least once this year!

It can only get better! Unbelievable rain from 6AM-11 PM yesterday. I went to Coleman and returned to RHC around noon and the FTR was rough then! I betcha it's pretty messy right now!

Interesting. The Highwood was amazing today and yesterday, great vis, water level was great and no one told the fish that it was raining. It was very odd-the sheep is blown, fished Liv and it was a bit dirty but the highwood was prime!

was floating mac to jantzen's on monday when the storm hit. although there was a lot of rain it was the intensity of the thunder and lightning that was amazing. it went on for a couple or three hours with lots of lightning that appears to be quite close based on flashes and thunder. can't ever recall a thunderstorm that lasted that long....

pmds were very active later in the day when the storm finally let up.