Fly Fusion Forums

Orvis Customer Service

Back in the fall of 06 I ordered a pair of Waders, Pro Guide 2. They had them on sale because they were bringing out the new Pro Guide 3. About a montha go they started to leak around some seems so I filled out the Wader Repair for on their Web Site and sent them in for repair. Well I just got a call from Orvis telling me they were not repairable and a new pair of Pro Guide 3 were on thier way to me. Talk about great service. I have had great experiences for years from Orvis & this is just another one.

Back in the fall of 06 I ordered a pair of Waders, Pro Guide 2. They had them on sale because they were bringing out the new Pro Guide 3. About a montha go they started to leak around some seems so I filled out the Wader Repair for on their Web Site and sent them in for repair. Well I just got a call from Orvis telling me they were not repairable and a new pair of Pro Guide 3 were on thier way to me. Talk about great service. I have had great experiences for years from Orvis & this is just another one.

Orvis Customer service is fantastic.

I think the same thing happened to theiceman2 (Matt)!!

P

That reminds me....I get to cast my brand new Orvis 4 piece this year. Thanks to Orvis who replaced the entire rod even though the broken one only had a broken tip. Reason enough for me to buy Orvis again.

I placed an order a few months ago and they had trouble getting it together...sizes that were showing in stock were not there, etc. In the end I was given a really deep discount on whatever else I wanted to order as well as a couple of free fly boxes(their error ...they were so confused about what was happening because of the wader sizes that they shipped out 2 different fly box orders when they were supposed to cancel the first one) In the end though I was left a happy camper and got a smoking deal on my order.

All fantastic stories about flawless lifetime warranty service but also the biggest reason why $200 waders are now $600 and $300 rods are a $1000. I'm willin' to bet that somewhere some marketin' guru has been thinkin' about guarantin' flies against fly eatin' trees for 20 bucks a fly. All you have to do is mail in warranty card and your broken tippet.