Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep them coming.

For those who don't like the "new" look, there is always the option of choosing the old skin. If you want to change to the new skin completely, scroll down to the bottom of the page and switch the dropdown menu beside the orange RSS button. The old one is called IPB default and the new is BMG_FORUMSET_09. I think we'll be making a change to the names though.

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep them coming.

For those who don't like the "new" look, there is always the option of choosing the old skin. If you want to change to the new skin completely, scroll down to the bottom of the page and switch the dropdown menu beside the orange RSS button. The old one is called IPB default and the new is BMG_FORUMSET_09. I think we'll be making a change to the names though.

Whats the new logo,looks like a duck with weeds stuck to it.

Anyone else having problems changing back to the old skin in Firefox?

I keep trying to change it to the old one, the page tries to reload to no avail. Go to the forum index, change it there, it works - temporarily. As soon as I try to navigate through topics, it switches to the new look. Irritating to say the least.

Logo is fine, though if you wanted to correct the "duck" impression, you might add the rest of the hook.

As for the skin - I think it sucks. Black and white is bland, and I agree with the above it looks unfinished. The old "blue" hue made me think of water, and the blue was a cool, calming color. Thumbs down from me. ;)

Smitty

Anyone else having problems changing back to the old skin in Firefox?

I keep trying to change it to the old one, the page tries to reload to no avail. Go to the forum index, change it there, it works - temporarily. As soon as I try to navigate through topics, it switches to the new look. Irritating to say the least.

Logo is fine, though if you wanted to correct the "duck" impression, you might add the rest of the hook.

As for the skin - I think it sucks. Black and white is bland, and I agree with the above it looks unfinished. The old "blue" hue made me think of water, and the blue was a cool, calming color. Thumbs down from me. ;)

Smitty

I'm guessing you have Firefox set up not to accept cookies. The setting is probably under Security or Privacy.

It's set up as a forced skin on the NFR board. If you visit this part of the site, you'll get the new shin for now. Once we make the full change, you'll be able to select the skin. I'm testing in IE / Chrome / Mozilla firefox and safari. If you notice any bugs, let me know.

I would have bought a lot of FFC gear if that dumb logo wasnt on it. No offense to max. even if it was me posing for that logo I still dont like it one bit.

x2

Some of the best logo's are very simple i.e. Nike swoosh, VW, Macdonalds' golden arches, the Olympic Rings, Mercedes 3-pointed star, and of course the Playboy bunny. If you're looking at changing the logo, I'd suggest that it be clean and simple...also I'd imagine that it's a hell of a lot easier to embroider something like a Nike swoosh on a hat than that Max logo.

x2

Some of the best logo's are very simple i.e. Nike swoosh, VW, Macdonalds' golden arches, the Olympic Rings, Mercedes 3-pointed star, and of course the Playboy bunny. If you're looking at changing the logo, I'd suggest that it be clean and simple...also I'd imagine that it's a hell of a lot easier to embroider something like a Nike swoosh on a hat than that Max logo.

This one has my vote!

:P

01-the-shocker.jpg

The blue is way easier on the eyes than this. If it aint broken dont fix it.

Take air canada's new crappy look as compared to the old clean one with red leaf on black tail. Your gonna mess something up that's good the way it is.

cheers.

The blue is way easier on the eyes than this. If it aint broken dont fix it.

Take air canada's new crappy look as compared to the old clean one with red leaf on black tail. Your gonna mess something up that's good the way it is.

cheers.

i do like the new look but i think if there is nothing wrong with the old look then why should it change?

You guys are missing the point.. It doesn't HAVE to change. They're just testing it right now.

Once they know it works properly, you can CHOOSE to use the old one, or the new one. Nothing is being forced.

looks good. only thing I'd consider changing is the colors of the fish, it's hard to tell b/w the highlighted and non highlighted fish.

keep up the good work and thanks for keeping this site up and running!