Fly Fusion Forums

Upchuck Check

Hello

Hey what's the worst drink you ever had? Did you get sick? Spill.

Here's my yarn:

While travelling, I try to take in the local goods for food, drink, clothing, etc. While in Japan, we were eating at a Chinese restaurant. On the drink menu was Chinese Sake. Now, the Japanese make great sake. But this stuff.............? If you took really bad scotch and mixed it with soy sauce, it would taste similar, but better, than this Chinese Sake. I had about 3 oz in my glass. I could not for the life of me finish it. I figured there was no sense in bringing up a perfectly good meal.

Cheers

At my stag party, my friends had a drink made called an eye of newt. It was Tequila, dark rum, chartreuse (light green colour), and Kailua- one ounce of each, layered in a tumbler. The "eye" is a raw egg cracked on top of the 4 layers. The bartender pushes strings of the white down through the layers, which gives the drink a really cool look (unless it is before you to drink....) Several of my buddies said that you have to break the yolk in your mouth or you'll puke, others said that if you don't just pound the whole thing back you'll puke - and I was thinking, I'm going to puke regardless..... Anyway, drank it all in one go, and it was horrible, hideous and nasty, but didn't puke.... well, until later... :drinked::barf:

Jenever. Dutch gin-like drink, about double the size of our shot, after eating a Zoute Haring. (Salt Herring, gutted, fins, scales, etc still intact, but preserved in brine.) Went down like a mile and a half of barbed wire.

:huh:

It's not often we see a completely original topic on the board.

Congratulations.

For me - straight tequila = bad memories.

+1 --> more specifically 1/4 bottle of quervo gold in one go = fetal position on a nasty carpet for an hour, followed by puking until I thought I was going to die....ahhhhhh College....

first time I ever had anything to drink my "friends" gave me a mickey of southern comfort. I was not aware that your not supposed to drink the whole thing. Needless to say I was in the fetal position on some nasty rug somewhere as well... and I filled that pizza box back up. :)

6-4-9.

We used face away from the bar and toss a loonie or twoonie into the shelves of bottles behind the bar. The bartender would watch what it hit and then make shots from the sixth bottle to the right of impact, back four to the left and then nine to the right... Made for some interesting drinks and nights but i can't say either ever finished very well.

Well, my wife hates a drink called the michelada served in mexico. She says it tastes like seawater and beer.

I say it tastes like heaven... Try it and see if you like it or hate it.

Cubed ice

1 lime, juiced

1 1can or bottle lager beer

1/2 tsp. hot sauce of choice

1/2 tsp of each Worcestershire, Maggi or soy sauce (or more if you like seawater)

first time I ever had anything to drink my "friends" gave me a mickey of southern comfort. I was not aware that your not supposed to drink the whole thing. Needless to say I was in the fetal position on some nasty rug somewhere as well... and I filled that pizza box back up. :)

Sounds like we have the same variety of friends... Not so fond of southern comfort any more but still have the friends. :)

Five Star Whiskey and Shepards pie..... can not and will not ever f^$K*N@ eat Shepards Pie again!!!!!!!!or drink that damn whiskey...

Love JD and JB though!!!!

5 star **shudder** don't know if that *hit is still bottled but i dimly remember an incident back in my post-secondary edumacation career and for the longest time afterward if someone even cracked a bottle of that *hit around me i'd start to feel nauseous

:huh:

It's not often we see a completely original topic on the board.

Congratulations.

For me - straight tequila = bad memories.

For Me whenever I got into tequila there were no memories but often many embarassing photos

Worst drink Prairie fire 1 shot tequila and a ass load of Tobasco

tasty is apple jacks

1 shot jack daniel.

1shot Yukon Jack

apple juice

mmmmmm

or just Wild turkey and a beer chaser

Cement Mixer

1 oz irish cream (or any cream based alcohol)

1 oz lime juice

in seperate shot glasses, one after another into your mouth without swallowing swish for 10 seconds and then swallow if you can.

Also there was some alcohol that I had christmas eve on a small island in indonesia that has homemade and came out of a jerry can (some kind of rice vodka, arak??). I vaguely recall not being close enough to a bathroom so I waded past me knees into the ocean and got rid of that nasty alcohol and several things I didn't remember eating.

Southern Comfort for me as well. Was supposed to share with girlfriend at the time.....she was a slow drinker, me not so much. She drank enough to want to have a private party at the not so private party and I was subsequently wearing no clothes when the time came, turns out the jostling did me no good whatsoever. Made a dash for the bathroom only to find it occupied by an unconscious person who had the decency to lock the door before passing out so I made a deposit outside the bathroom door. They really need to change the name of that *hit to something more appropriate.

Oh to be 17 again.

Yeah... I like that.

And put a warning label on that bottle saying : drinking may cause feelings of remorse, discomfort, and tendacies to have your photo taken while doing something you wouldn't want to be associated with 20 years later may arise. :)

I have three drinks that don't really mix well with me.

1. Snake Bite

1 part Tequillia

1 part Jack Daniels

2. Double Jack

1 part Yukon Jake

1 part Jack Daniels

3. Freight Train

1 part Southern Comfort

1 part Jack Daniels

Note: Me and my friends thought we were real men when we were younger and use to do these shooters in the large shot glass

Don;t know how many times I have seen the insides of my stomach doing these shooters, seems like when I was younger I had a thing for Jack Daniels, nowadays there is no way I could drink that stuff unless I was already drunk.

For Me whenever I got into tequila there were no memories but often many embarassing photos

Worst drink Prairie fire 1 shot tequila and a ass load of Tobasco

tasty is apple jacks

1 shot jack daniel.

1shot Yukon Jack

apple juice

mmmmmm

or just Wild turkey and a beer chaser

Oh the prarie fire. Remember going to Kalispell for weekend when the twoonies first came out. Poncho magoos. Ordered a prarie fire, Waitress said WTF. Threw her a twoonie for a tip as she had never seen one. Needless to say it was posted on the shooter board and we drank them all night long(free).Still remember the cracks about albertans. Cant remember the next 2 days and the border crossing couldnt see the hood of my truck. Havnt had one since.

I hate whiskey but love southern comfort..... seems strange how southern comfort is a peach flavored whiskey though.

One bad experience with tequila when i was 16 and now my stomach hates me every time it sees it.