Fly Fusion Forums

Your Dogs Best Fishing Pose!

acurrie

Gary if your lab had a little gray on the chin I would of swore you stole my dog. Here is one of him with a good friend of mine.

post-498-1233324127.jpg

That is nice picture...love silhouettes. Yeah no mistaking labs. I am sure they are all a tad crazy. Well at least the chocolate ones

I wish my wife would let me get a dang dog. I had one growing up named vern. I miss the rascal so much... I'd get another springer spaniel tommorow if I could.

Springers are great dogs, excellent pheasant hunters, and super fishing companions. What would happen if you just showed up at the door with a cute little liver and white, long eared, heart tugging eyed springer pup?

Kfisher, what happened to you pooches eye? Looks like it doesnt slow em down!

yeah we got him with his eye gone and nobody knows when he lost it so my story is that he got into a fight with a bear, and he won. he was really cocky after that and picked a fight with a squirrel and the squirrel bit his eye out.

yeah we got him with his eye gone and nobody knows when he lost it so my story is that he got into a fight with a bear, and he won. he was really cocky after that and picked a fight with a squirrel and the squirrel bit his eye out.

Dude, your mutt is very lucky; squirrels usually go straight for the nuts!!

Have a aussie sheppard/blue heeler cross puppy, has not been out fisshing yet but come summer he'll be with me most trips.

Used to have a yellow lab that was about the best duck dog I ever saw would lie quiet for ever till she heard the guns go off then it was her show time, never had a mangled duck from her. Hunny was a great dog, hope Cobber is half as good.

All the dogs here look just super

Teck

• 2 weeks later...