Fly Fusion Forums

Older Bully Shot

Jayhad

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

your all thinking too small, you hike up to rosin lake and pull a 20" cutty out then you grab your 1/0 10X long shenk hook and make sure the hook part sticks out like 2/3 down the fish so it still has a good amount of tail movement and then befor you can say bingo bango bongo you have a 30+ inch bull.

yes i kid...or do i

Naw dood, ya got it all wrong. You've told your kids time and time again... to clean there friggin room. you finally get so mad you take their gerbils and / or hamsters and stick them on the end of the line, and toss'er in. Make sure the gerbil/hamster has a nice "lively" action. 30 inch bullies are the baby's... you should see what come up for this presentation :angel:smail:

hawgs on track, but ya don't just chuck em out there.

take 12 lb test tie that to a bit of bark float the bark with Gerbil/hamster/baby bunny. yank the bark out that way when they hit the water they panic and flail about drawing lots of attention. or bits of daughters old boyfriend(that made her cry) good sized bullies come up for that plus body and evidence disposed of win win situation if ya ask me ;);)

Teck