Fly Fusion Forums

New Video From The Humblefisherman

Hello all,

As my desire to fish is culled by the sub minus temperatures i find myself back editing on the computer once again.

This short was filmed in September, as my good buddy Trouttrek came up from south of the border to be a part of the Humblefisherman series.

We didn't catch huge fish this day, but the lighting was good and the fish were pretty. I learned alot from fishing with Trouttrek as his methods were different than mine but just as effective, look him up on youtube he's been all over the place. He's taking me out for some 5 pound goldens next year!

It Felt good to edit on my new computer system which should allow me to produce the remaining video's from 2008 before spring rolls around.

Most of our films are recorded in HD but this is the first time i have been able to upload in Hd format. I find the quality much better but not as smooth as i would like. This may be my internet connection or it might not. To view in Hd just click the hd box near the bottom right corner of the preview monitor.

As it states at the end of the video, it is dedicated to my old dog Sparrow, she passed away a month after this film was made. I have a new pup now. She too is a red tri color aussie, but this ones from the South Ram Outfitters up by Caroline. There are still two pups available from the litter if anyone is interested. Message me for details.Fly fishing in Lost Lemon country was named after the Story of the Lost Lemon Mine. A legendary Alberta Tale of a prospector finding a large deposit of gold on the eastern slopes of Southern Alberta. A Stoney Chief cursed the location of this gold as it lead to the demise of Mr. Lemons prospecting partner Blackjack. There are many theories as to it's location. I for one think it's in the upper Oldman. Thats all folks, i hope you all enjoy,

Fly Fishing in Lost Lemon Country

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyhaRlMPas

The Humblefisherman

Excellent mang, though a little hard to watch familiar places and fish w/all the snow drifts outside.

Y'all won't go wrong stickin' w/the aussie either, cool dogs, I had one that absolutely hated bears and was fearless about it, ran off or treed more than a few bears in his fishin' career.