Fly Fusion Forums

2009 Western Canadian Fly Fishing Exposition

Hi Everyone,

Its almost show time! Head over to the show's website for all of the presentation, workshop and exhibitor details: flyfishingevents.com. Make sure to mark the following show dates and hours into your calendars:

January 23 to 25, 2009

Friday: Noon - 8:00pm

Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm

Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm

The show floor is packed full of returning exhibitors ready to show off all the sweet new fly fishing products unveiled this past September in Denver. Also keep an eye out for the new exhibitors coming to this years show. The 2009 Grand Prize is a stellar fly fishing trip to Montana's Five Rivers Lodge. These guys put together an amazing fly fishing package. Check out their site for additional details on the trip and as always drop by the Fly Fusion booth to find out how to enter.

As a bonus everyone attending the show will be given a free copy of Broken Tippet magazine with their entry. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Happy New Year!

Chris

P.s. Keep an eye on this post. I heard a rumour somewhere that Fly Fusion plans to post some sort of coupon here.....

• 2 weeks later...
will be there in the Loop/Whistler Flyfishing booth

Hope you're bringing some toques (wife is PO'd at me for wearing her's all winter)

I'll be working the Nile Creek/Ogilvey Outfitters booth again with Courtney and Val.

Colin

will be there in the Loop/Whistler Flyfishing booth

Just finished talking to Brian, he will also have the Wind Warrior spey line up plus a couple of the new 10' 6wt Stillwater rods in the booth, for those interested to fondle and wave.

j

Hey Guys,

Fly Fishing Events has taken over the Equiplex at Spruce Meadows and set up for the 2009 Western Canadian Fly Fishing Exposition is well under way. Below is a $5.00 gift coupon courtesy of Fly Fusion. Thanks to all who have made this another great year. Look forward to seeing you all down at the show.

Drop down to the Fly Fish Calgary Booth. We are unveiling a new brand called Broken Tippet that will be made of in part by the Fly Fish Calgary community......

Cheers!

Chris

3210119781_26a42f9f97_o.gif

Just finished talking to Brian, he will also have the Wind Warrior spey line up plus a couple of the new 10' 6wt Stillwater rods in the booth, for those interested to fondle and wave.

j

what, you're not coming to visit?

Colin

No, I heard too many "Left Coasters" had moved into town. :captn::

Sorry, Colin, I'd love to, but putting a new website together in time for the launch of the new rod line on March 1st is stapling my butt to my office chair. I did steal away to the Kelowna dinner on the weekend and stopped at Savona with my trusty 1106 spey and managed 3 decent sized dollies at the Kamloops Lake outflow, though. Felt really good! :)

j