Fly Fusion Forums

5 Years In A Row Baby!!

Guest Sundancefisher

You guys played one hell of a game!!! Awesome mature, professional play with emotion and guts!!!!

Great job...Canada can only be proud on the world stage!!!

Sun

Awesome win, despite absolutely horrific reffing .

Way to go Canada!! Great game played by two very good teams. Canada definately showed the world what they were made of. Reffing was decent as well.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

do we just auto get gold now or do we get super gold. Next year they should just play for bronze and silver and give the win to the canaidans.

Guest RedWiggler

It looked like he almost knocked himself out the first dive, when he flopped backwards and landed on the back of his head. All that said he looked pretty good in the tourney stopping shots.

Awesome Tourney, Awesome Game! Makes you proud to be a Canadian watching the way those kids conduct themselves both on and off the ice.

I look forward to this tournament every year. With my relatives living in Regina, and my brother in law being a real hockey nut, I look forward to the possibility of attending a game next year!