What This Site Needs???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I totally agree...

It would also be great if people had a complete list of all gear along with their address and future detailed fishing vacation timing plans...

Funny.

But you should know that I keep a big mean Rottweiler in the same room as my fly gear.. and only feed him once a month.

Not to mention you don't even own a fly rod or know how to fly cast.

Well...while you were getting busy this summer SJW...me and the girls were out there practicing. As I recall, my sailfish was also bigger than your sailfish.

Ever notice how many fish I catch?

Strong correlation between not using deodorant and catching fish. Every day i go fishing I do not use scented products. For some this may be a joke but for me it has always worked. :)

Your girlfriend is a lucky, lucky woman.

To prevent a complete thread hijack - I will mention that I too think the site should have a chat room.

SJW -

Ummm...hello...how do you know what me & my fish girl did this summer? We know your secret spot under 22X and were quite successful.

And just to pwn you some more...here's hoping that my pic loads properly...our haul in Mexico was far superior to yours. I'm the hottie on the right.

post-202-1228167426.jpg

Nice, uhm, sailfish..

Out of curiostiy, is that your catch in the background with what looks like a BIG ass Wahoo, tuna and smaller Wahoo (or king mac? bad angle)

I know this is just continuing the hijack, but for those who haven't been paying attention, I always continue the hijack.