Fly Fusion Forums

Things That Scare People

Seriously, I am terrified of clowns...

Oooohhhhhhh....Moneypenny....!!!!! That was Tim Curry's coup de gras as far as I'm concerned.

Things that scare me - only one - horror movies. Haven't watched a one since Carrie. I'm surprised I'm still living after that. I don't get what people see in them.

Oh ya....the other thing that scares me is that they'll run out of wine making stuff in the world...what are those things called again?

Oooohhhhhhh....Moneypenny....!!!!! That was Tim Curry's coup de gras as far as I'm concerned.

I am not familiar with this person of which you speak... No, not really afraid of clowns. But that was a damn funny Seinfeld episode..

On a different note, I once met a guy that was terrified of birds. Strange, I thought..

Guest Sundancefisher

When I don't hear the kids shouting, fighting or breaking things...that frightens the crap out of me... Only thing worse then noisy kids is .... quiet kids...

YYYYYIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd hate to see Tim Curry in drag again. THAT would be scary. Maybe scarier than clowns.

What scares me? Sharks eating fish off my stringer. Sharks eating my fish as I'm catching them, while wading. Alligators. Bears. Cougars.

Basically, I hate things with sharp teeth.

Things that scare me - only one - horror movies. Haven't watched a one since Carrie. I'm surprised I'm still living after that. I don't get what people see in them.

Oh ya....the other thing that scares me is that they'll run out of wine making stuff in the world...what are those things called again?

I thought he was called Pennywise?

Great f'ing book. Didn't want to watch a watered down TV Movie Version of it, so I haven't. I am pretty sure I would be insulted or let down.