Fly Fusion Forums

Halloween Apples!!!

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

I am expecting 450 kids this evening. It would not surprise me with the weather and being a friday if it exceeds 500 or even 600 kids...

Is it better to say the fewer the better or better I get rid of as much candy as possible?

Cheers

Sun

Guest Sundancefisher
maybe i'm a prick... or because I don't have kids... but I'll go out tonight and turn off all the lights.... it's my candy you little free loaders

I think you meant to post on the "Shack Nasties" thread...

:-)

I always count on 150. Bad weather last year = 25. This year I think it will be close to estimate if the weather holds. I live on a main street but I don't seem to get the traffic the smaller streets and cul de sacs do. That's too bad....cuz I have good candy and my dog is gonna be dressed up and sitting outside with me in the garage drinking wine (me drinking, not him) so that makes it the best Halloween house in the neighbourhood. Even better than Dave's.

That's awesome! I'll trade you our resident skunk-that's-the-size-of-a-bermese-mountain-dog for your itty bitty porcupine!

I normally get about 60. Our neighborhood in Marborough is getting older with more teens and empty nesters now. I usually turn out the lights at about 8:30 or 9:00. The little ones finish by then.

I don’t give out candy…most years I go on a Halloween patrol….it a bunch us red neck neighbors put flashing lights on or trucks and drive around the hood scaring teenagers…after that we go to the community hall and have beers… This year I bought a 1 000 000 candle power spotlight to blind the little shitrats!

I don’t give out candy…most years I go on a Halloween patrol….it a bunch us red neck neighbors put flashing lights on or trucks and drive around the hood scaring teenagers…after that we go to the community hall and have beers… This year I bought a 1 000 000 candle power spotlight to blind the little shitrats!

That's the spirit LE! We have one of those "flashlights" too. That gives me an idea LOL

I moved to a condo because I knew it would be too warm to ice up the front steps this year.

roflmao!!!!!!!!

thats awsome dude!

Guest Sundancefisher

Totally surprised. I had only 202 kids. With the weather and Friday and all I totally thought there would be a zillion.

Neighbourhood must of hit a milestone in average age of kids. We had a lot fewer older kids around. I heard rumors there were a lot of Halloween parties for kids to go to instead.

Cheers

Sun