Fly Fusion Forums

New Here

Noud

Hi all,

New to this board but certainly not new to flyfishing. I'm a buddy of Dutchdryfly and hope to visit your area in 2010 together with him and maybe some other fishing buddy's.

TL,

Noud

Howdy Noud, pleasure to have ya here!

You with your buddy DDF will make at least 2 people around here who will know the true nationality of my name and that I wasn't named after some weird Mexican food or a chain of restaurants. :D :D

Welkom en strakke lijnen (sorry, my Dutch is extremily rusty and I used google translator)

Taco

Howdy Noud, pleasure to have ya here!

You with your buddy DDF will make at least 2 people around here who will know the true nationality of my name and that I wasn't named after some weird Mexican food or a chain of restaurants. :D :D

Welkom en strakke lijnen (sorry, my Dutch is extremily rusty and I used google translator)

Taco

Well then at least google's Dutch isn't rusty.....And yeah I know the true nationality of your name but am gonna leave everyone here thinking you were named after beans and cornbread....;-) Fryslan Boppe

Welkom Noud,

Fly the flag of the Netherlands proud.. Was there again a couple years ago, I am sure the countryside of Overijssel is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. Didn't get to do any vliegvissen for grote snoek unfortunately, but had alot of relatives to visit. Ate some excellent paaling, drank some jenever, and crashed a fiets in Kampen. Great country and I hope to go back soon. Prost.