Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fish Calgary Gear - Now Available Online

Hoodies can be ordered anytime by e-mailing: jbird@flyfusionmag.com (Jennifer). Just let her know what size and she'll get you looked after.

The touques are medium so if you need something a little larger put your order in at the store and then follow up with Jennifer to let her know what size you need.

All items in stock will ship right away and should arrive for you within a week. Special orders will take a little bit longer, but shouldn't go longer than three weeks.

The mugs are a great idea! We'll get on top of that next week and should have something in the store within a couple weeks.

Cheers!

Chris

How about some travel mugs?

http://www.epromos.com/product/8824721.html

See if they'll put a few fish pics on there so you can check the level of the Tims!

Good news is that these are the coolest coffee mugs I've ever seen. Bad news is they will be about $40.00 a piece once all the costs are factored in. So the question is how many of us would like one of these stellar mugs. I'll put the order in Friday morning and will drop back in to see how many we should order based on the interest in this thread.

Enjoy your weekend!

c:

I like the bruiser mug or the ceramic travel mug better. Cheaper, and I like a handle. $40.00 is alot for a mug that I just end up losing or breaking anyway.

my $0.02

I hear ya!

We are looking into both travel mugs and regular mugs that will be much less expensive. For those of you that want these just hold on for a few more days while we have a look around. For those that want the $40.00 travel mug just post here before Friday and we'll get those mugs on order.

Chris

I like the mug...I have a thing for quality mugs. Will there me a fly fish calgary logo on it?

I'm in.

There will be a FFC logo on it for sure. The $40.00 is steep for a travel mug but I'm putting my name down for one to see if this thing is as cool as it looks.

c:

• 4 weeks later...

We have a store set up through Fly Fusion Magazine's website.

Please come take a look. Also lets hear what else you'd like to see up there.

https://www.flyfusionmag.com/store/products.asp?cat=32

[/quot

Looking Good , Would like to see a few FFC stickers for the vehicles small ones, not big windshield banners lol , might meet a few members at the fishing spots if you notice the FFC sticker on there vehicles ....Just a thought............Jeff