Fly Fusion Forums

True Beauty Part2

PeteZahut

So this past weekend we decided to hit one of our favourite spots on the Highwood. We took another friend with us as he is getting into fly fishing and I wanted to show him some of the amazing places we go. Also, this area we rarely see people so it was a good opportunity to do some teaching with a good chance on getting some fish. We actually saw two people come back through this area which is a first for us, and they said it was the first time they saw people on this stretch too.

Anyways, once again my wife was on fire. She caught a fair number of fish of good size, 3 or 4 cutties in the 16-18inch range and this beauty rainbow which made her reel zing. She was iffy on me posting this pics as she thought she looked chubby. She is 32 weeks pregnant, what does she expect?? Again, not much more beautiful than a woman in waders glowing with pregnancy.

Only a couple more weeks of fishing for us so you will have to bare with me as I brag about her.

Fighting Pic#1

IMGP0179.JPG

Fighting Pic#2

IMGP0180.JPG

Result #1

IMGP0186.JPG

Close up

IMGP0188.JPG

Holy man...your wife is too cute! Chubby...that's a good one! Any woman that can not only get off the couch but wade a river to catch fish with her husband is superwoman in my books!

You guys will have that baby in a Snugli out fishing in no time at all - I have a feeling your wife won't be held down now!!!

Wow.......................... a keeper for sure.

My wife is 8+mths along, I think she would kill me if I mentioned that ahe should come fishing with me. I'll give her a break since this is our third baby and the oldest won't be 4 until the fall.