Fly Fusion Forums

How To Net A Fish.

As for the trooper bringing in the fish (BBT I think)…good on ya….I would have cut the line LOOONG before that crack ever got that exposed…That shows true intestinal fortitude!

Bravo my friend! :clapping:

Funny thing is I was so keyed in on that trout I never noticed his pasty white ass until he showed me the pic after :saycheeze:

:broke:

Only thing holding those up was Dave's big trouser trout.

If I had a sharper wit, I could come up with some witty way to ask "and just how do you know it's big?" using innuendo and double entendres. Unfortunately, my wit is not up to the task.

Rev, wanna step in here??

If I had a sharper wit, I could come up with some witty way to ask "and just how do you know it's big?" using innuendo and double entendres. Unfortunately, my wit is not up to the task.

Rev, wanna step in here??

I only know cuz he's told me. I have no personal knowledge otherwise. Dave's a pretty honest guy so I have to believe him.

How exactly did that conversation go?

"Hello Lynn, my name is Dave. I have a big crank that I use to hold up my trousers."

"Hi Dave, nice to meet you and thanks for sharing. Can I introduce you to my husband Mike?"

As absolutely hilarilous as that is (thanks for the laugh!), no...I'm afraid it was not quite that interesting or comical.

Had something to do with a Facebook picture of Dave's and an offhanded remark referring to said manhood.