Fly Fusion Forums

My Finest Hour

Y'all hear about the Texican who passed away whilst on biddness up to CalGary? His biddness associates soon figgered out the extra extra large coffin big enough ta fit his carcass and airfreight on all that deadweight would come to a fair chunk of change so they gave him an enema and mailed him home in a shoebox. :o :o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all hear about the Texican who passed away whilst on biddness up to CalGary? His biddness associates soon figgered out the extra extra large coffin big enough ta fit his carcass and airfreight on all that deadweight would come to a fair chunk of change so they gave him an enema and mailed him home in a shoebox. :o :o

took a sec, but I got it...funny...

took a sec, but I got it...funny...

I got a million of them.. I got family that live in Texjas so I gotta be prepared :D

Hear about the Texan and Albertan takin a leak offa bridge??

Texan says "Brrrr Damn thet waters cold" Albertan replies "Yeah I know but it's the rocks on the bottom that really bothers me"

An Israeli doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

A Russian doctor says "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says "You guys are way behind, we recently took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House for four years, and now half the country is looking for work."

Did you hear that Nova Scotia has a new Provincial Zoo??

... ... ... ...

They built a fence around Newfoundland. :)

By da Lard Sufferin' !!! I can't believe ya went there, Dave & Birchy! You're lucky my father taught me

never to engage in a battle of wits with unarmed men. Anyway, Birchy, ya knows friggin' well a

Nova Scotian is just a Newfie who ran out of money on da way to Tronna!

Seriously, tho', ya can't really piss off a Newf by telling a Newfie joke- who do you think makes up all

those jokes if it ain't us Newfs?

But if you do piss me off, I'll bring all those outta work fishermen up here. How long do you think it

would take us to fish this province out like we did to our own? Mmmmm....bulltrout fishcakes & sturgeon

tongues.... me mout' is waterin', b'ys!!!!

Carry on as if you was normal!!

-Bob Loblaw-

By da Lard Sufferin' !!! I can't believe ya went there, Dave & Birchy! You're lucky my father taught me

never to engage in a battle of wits with unarmed men. Anyway, Birchy, ya knows friggin' well a

Nova Scotian is just a Newfie who ran out of money on da way to Tronna!

Seriously, tho', ya can't really piss off a Newf by telling a Newfie joke- who do you think makes up all

those jokes if it ain't us Newfs?

But if you do piss me off, I'll bring all those outta work fishermen up here. How long do you think it

would take us to fish this province out like we did to our own? Mmmmm....bulltrout fishcakes & sturgeon

tongues.... me mout' is waterin', b'ys!!!!

Carry on as if you was normal!!

-Bob Loblaw-

LOL.. couldn't resist. Don't worry.. plenty more where that came from! ;)

Me no likey that joke!!

I also grew up in Louisiana with the Cajuns. Escaped from Nova Scotia didn't they? That must be a marvelous place if they went to the bloody swamps of Louisiana in search of a better life!!

Oh Oh..... A Texican with coonass tendencies.. we're all in trouble now. :P :P :P :P

All J/K my friend, all j/k..... a portion of my mis-spent youth was around Cajun and East Texas horsemen and/or cowboys.... pretty girls and damn good BBQ is what I remember .... beer was a little on the weak side though B) B) B)

Oh Oh..... A Texican with coonass tendencies.. we're all in trouble now. :P :P :P :P

All J/K my friend, all j/k..... a portion of my mis-spent youth was around Cajun and East Texas horsemen and/or cowboys.... pretty girls and damn good BBQ is what I remember .... beer was a little on the week side though B) B) B)

Taco nailed it. Damn fine women. Good BBQ and great winters.

I also grew up in Louisiana with the Cajuns. Escaped from Nova Scotia didn't they? That must be a marvelous place if they went to the bloody swamps of Louisiana in search of a better life!!

hahahaha! Buuuurn!

All J/K my friend, all j/k..... a portion of my mis-spent youth was around Cajun and East Texas horsemen and/or cowboys.... pretty girls and damn good BBQ is what I remember .... beer was a little on the weak side though B) B) B)

Dat be true yah! Also dem mudbugs pretty tasty shah!

My favorite Cajun lines:

Won tchou come over home? (translate: please come over to my house)

I ain't gonna do dat no (I prefer not to participate)

My daddy fought in world war twice (In never understood if that meant WWII or he actually fought in both 1 and 2)

You wanna beer wit dat? (At the grocery store to anyone over say 12).

Here's a little help for anyone speaking with Rickr:

Texas Lingo:

a mess of - unit of mass

dern near - almost

et - as in "I et to much attha barberque, Myrtle"

Plumb - totally

goshdawg - exclaimation

dawg - four legged animal found under the porch

dawggonnit - exclaimation of frustration

high tail it - go at a rapid speed

hit the road - leave

hollard - yaled

didjya ever - have you ever

Wanna - want to.

Smackdab inda middlof - directly in the middle

Shootfire - of course

auda do - should do

aughten to - ought not to

a spell - come on over a visit a spell (a while)

dadgumit - curse word of exasperation

a fur piece - measure of distance

Where 'bouts you from? - What is your hometown

Howdja git here? - reason for ones relocation

Mosey on down--walkin' in that direction.

gotta skeedaddle lickety split--have to leave "right soon."

A hoot and a holler - close

Zackly - precisely. "I don't know zackly where in Texas darlin' Rhonda hails from."

Zat-is that? "Zat yo dawg? He's the spittin' image of you!"

Yo-possessive of you. "What's yo name, sweetheart."

Continya-continue. "Let's continya "speakin' suthun." This shore is fun!

Gimme-give me. "Gimme smore biscuits smothered in gravy."

Ail-sick or ill. "Gimme smore ale so I can cure what's ailing me."

Bad off-in real bad shape. "Jim Bob's in the hospital and boy is real bad off! He didn't even recognize his dawg!!!"

Beholden--indebted to. "I'm right beholden to ya for loaning me that thar huntin' dawg."

Cheer--furniture used for setting. "Pull yourself up that thar cheer and setchursef down for a spell."

Shore 'nuff--sure enough.

Drank--a drink. "Wanna drank somethin'?"

Get by with--to get away with. "Bobbie Sue will never let you get by with that farfetched story."

Figger--figure. "Peggy Sue's got a great figger!!!!"

Jest--just. "Jest married."

Skeeters and chiggers-damn bugs that annoy the "hale" out of a person.

Nuf - Nuf said (enough)

Earl - Hair Earl, Motor Earl (oil), Radio Earl (aerial).

Eyetalian - my daughter is marrin' that Eyetalian (Italian) fellow.

Didji - Didji know or didji hear (did you)

Pony-ac - I'm going to buy me a brand new Pony-ac (Pontiac).

Yeller - I going to buy me a brand new yeller (yellow) pony-ac.

Auta (should)-"I auta go to work but ahm tared."

Barn (born)-"I was barn in Texas."

Ded (not alive)-"He ded."

Suppah (supper)--Suppah comes after dinnah.

Catchup--Pass the catchup so I can catch up with ya.

Ain'tcha (aren't you)--Ain'tcha goin' to ask me to dance?

fixin': A'm fixin to quit this silly stuff